Get the Wen Lo, the River’s Edge Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

Get the Wen Lo, the River’s Edge Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

You’ll have the eye of the tiger when you add this fierce mount to your collection. Available now for purchase in-game or from the Blizzard Shop.

View Full Article

13 Likes

Did you need to double post this?

Is this the big announcement we were promised?

36 Likes

That’s spam, Blizz!

15 Likes

I’ll get it through the store eventually. Can’t get it with my sub time because gift cards don’t count.

1 Like

I’ts blue da ba dee da ba di.

14 Likes

They’re working on an unannounced survival game. Its on wowhead let me post the link.

h ttps://www.wowhead.com/news/blizzard-reveals-new-unannounced-survival-game-325728

Remove space between h and t.

1 Like

I have a 6 month recurring sub yet I do not have the mount yet, is it not out yet?

9 Likes

Question about the mount… I am doing the recurring 6 month subscription but noticed in order to get this one I had to pay for another…

Will I get the mount because of my current 6 month subscription? I’m guessing I will since the last mount was like that but would like to verify.

Thanks.

2 Likes

shhhhhh Don’t say that . They might give themselves a forum vacation so they won’t have to interact with us .

3 Likes

Maybe it’s set-up to be a gift in the launcher? (I’m at work, I can’t see if it is or not.)

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s typically how it’s given out. But I have no gift in the launcher.

Oh my god, this mount is gorgeous. I’m so glad I have a 6 month sub now.

4 Likes

My 6 month sub renewed a week ago, but on the launcher and in-game it’s asking me to purchase another 6 month sub in order to get the mount (or buy it separately from $25)

Did I miss out on the reward because I renewed last week instead of this week?

2 Likes

If they changed it I think the forums would implode.
Usually we see a bit of a delay in existing subs getting the mount gifted.

4 Likes

Ya, that’s my guess also… the last mount like that I my six month was like 2-3 weeks before and it was asking me to pay also.

I think the last mount had a delay also and people were getting it right away and others it took like a day or two.

OMG WANT!!!

:cookie:

8 Likes

I wish it was a two seater, then I’d ride you around on mine Grumbles!

1 Like

Well thank you! I’m going to get it lol… I have many things celebrating Lunar New Year that I’ve collected over the years. I’m a nerd (that is actually a huge understatement, I am a gigantic humungous planet sized nerd lol).

:cookie:

2 Likes

Someone get me the popcorn battle pet because I need something to put all this salt.

/s

2 Likes