Get the Wen Lo, the River’s Edge Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

No, it should just give it to you if you have a current 6 month sub.

1 Like

I didn’t get the mount today though, so the wording of the mount promotion.

Blockquote
Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive Wen Lo, the River’s Edge mount, and Goblin Gumbo Kettle toy at no additional charge, no later than February 11, 2022 (must be redeemed by August 31, 2022).

Meanwhile Chinese users also got a free Swift Spectral Tiger mount.

Absolute hogwash.

Update: Wowhead has since added the TBC tag to indicate the tiger is for classic only.

6 Likes

wow thats nutty

1 Like

I’ve been on a 6-month sub since December, and it’s active, next billing is in May, but I didn’t get this mount. What’s up with that?

1 Like

Argharam, I didn’t the mount either. My sub does not get renewed till Nov 11, 2022.

2 Likes

seems in chinese servers you are getting the swift spectral tiger too + the new tiger mount seems blizzard really wants those 6 month subs

1 Like

It’s as if millions of reseller voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced…

4 Likes

I’ve just read up on it and it says we should get it by February 11th, but I really hope we don’t have to wait that long.

3 Likes

As long as Blizzard keeps making beautiful store mounts, I’ll keep buying them. This is the way.

spoken like a true hamster that cant live without his wheel.

4 Likes

So, wait, they just handed out 5 grand USD mounts to their chinese playerbase? I like Wen Lo more, but that’s crazy.

1 Like

better 20 in their pockets than 5 k in a player pocket , come on man its blizzard were talking about , no respect for the customers .

2 Likes

Reminds me when they handed out Tyrael’s Charger to East Asian players. That one miffed me more than a little.

1 Like

Give it time they have till Feb 11 to get out to folks that are on 6 month sub already…

2 Likes

Glad I only paid 240K in gold for mine back during WoD…

1 Like

Can we get an undead saber too? Pretty please?

I love this cat though! Can’t wait to get it!

The desperation for subs is crazy.

Only if Alliance get it too. We need more Horde only mounts made available to us.

They release a Chinese New Years themed mount every year and 6 month sub perks multiple times a year.

While I like tin foil hats as much as the next guy…this has nothing to do with subs

6 Likes