Get the Wen Lo, the River’s Edge Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

Get the Wen Lo, the River’s Edge Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

You’ll have the eye of the tiger when you add this fierce mount to your collection. Available now for purchase in-game or from the Blizzard Shop.

View Full Article

1 Like

Nice double post.

announce 10.0 or unsub

1 Like

Best looking lunar new year mount so far imo.

4 Likes

Beautiful mount! TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I haven’t been able to collect Wen Lo yet. When I launched the app it said I had a gift waiting but when I clicked and went to the window it said there were no gifts. Do I have to wait until my sub renews for 6 months on Jan 29? I’m just finishing up a 6 month sub now but it should auto-renew.

Very cool! Do you think we will ever get the option to give mounts custom names like:
Reserved Names

• BoycottBeijing (New)
  • NoBeijing2022 (New)
  • NoRightsNoGames (New)
  • 发改委 (New)
  • 外交抵制 (New)
  • 抵制中国 (New)
  • 抵制冬奥 (New)
  • 抵制北京 (New)
  • 政法委 (New)
  • 新疆人权 (New)
  • 新疆法案 (New)
  • 新疆种族灭绝 (New)
  • 新疆集中营 (New)
2 Likes

Nah sorry ,I want the kitty mount saving it :slightly_smiling_face:

I recommend checking the Gifts Page on your Battle.net Account to see if it is listed there.

If it is not, I would check your mount page in-game as it is possible it may have already been redeemed for your account.

Not at all. As long as you have a recurring subscription setup for renewal every 6-months, You should be eligible for this promotion!

I love mine. Very smooth riding. I prefer cat mounts (except for that silly house cat) so it’s nice having ones my Horde characters can ride because I like to reserve the Runesabre for Mages only.

the mount is not centered, it is tilted to the right side, can we fix it? it’s painful to look at .

what a troll

I can confirm this. My 6-month sub doesn’t renew until February 22 but I have gotten this mount.