Get the Wen Lo, the River’s Edge Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

wow thanks blizzard for this mount im spending actual irl gold on wow i love it so much and im having it and buying it wow thanks

They make it very clear in the article.

“Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive Wen Lo, the River’s Edge mount, and Goblin Gumbo Kettle toy at no additional charge, no later than February 11, 2022 (must be redeemed by August 31, 2022).”

5 Likes

Just like Blizzard to make me read. Next thing you know I’ll have to level my toons myself.

7 Likes

Looks cool. But no matter how cool they look, my stance on store mounts won’t change.

3 Likes

The forums had me believe that I could get to level 60 just by logging in and opening my mail!

3 Likes

I mean the problem is that they look cool, right?

From a business standpoint though, I feel like this makes complete sense.

2 Likes

My biggest gripe is now I need to come up with matching transmogs for the toons that’ll be using this beauty.

5 Likes

I’m sure there a randomly disappearing matching store xmog will come out soon.

8 Likes

Awesome, thanks for pointing that out… I did not read the article but I appreciate people like you that did. :slight_smile:

Thanks again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

uh, isn’t this just a reskinned monk mount?

2 Likes

A great replacement for Ban-Lu

1 Like

add a flying one without the wings and i would be interested

1 Like

Basically. It’s a mount that looks cool that’s on the shop. Like I only have one store mount, and it was a gift. I never have/never will buy a store mount because I feel it doesn’t have much value in my eyes if all you do is swipe a card for it.

Would have made perfect sense to make this and the other Lunar Year mounts into rewards for Lunar Festival.

2 Likes

Play a monk? Shu-zen is the only Chinese New Year mount without wings.

1 Like

Agreed. But at my job we’re always trying to keep the budget in the black by asking folks to pay in ahead of time. And we don’t have shareholders, so it’s not them 100%.

1 Like

Usually it takes some hours for subs to get it on the launcher.

1 Like

I think the confusion was that the shop listing did not clarify that and just brought players with an existing sub to a screen to either sub for 6 months or buy the mount for $25.

2 Likes

I’ve had delays on receiving 6 month mounts in the past

1 Like

Why can’t we get the toy in retail in addition to the mount? Seems odd…

2 Likes

Anyone care to chime in for a dummy. I’m out of luck of getting it if my subscription does not renew till Nov 11, 2022?

1 Like