Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

Rare Blizzard W.

1 Like

Please make it 2 sets, donā€™t make it this stupid day/night thing, and please make the saber the same way, my schedule doesnā€™t allow me to play at night so I will never get to see the other color version.

Praise the Titans! :clap:t2::raised_hands:t2:

So no one at the Blizzard compound thought this would be a bad idea?

They said earlier they will be giving the single color versions as well.

3 Likes

19 hours agoā€¦

Thank you SO much for listening! <3

1 Like

Yep. the wrath playing DK speaks the truth. I gave up on dragon blight, err, flight long ago. I took my 5 minutes a month to get my tendies usually though. Basicallyā€¦its been my only real retail metric since 2 weeks into dragon blight.

This is a big W. Great stuff listening to player feedback and making this excellent change.

This is an absolute WIN!

Now please do the same with the mount and give Sentinel Glaives too ^^

1 Like

wait is the day and night version still gonna be a thing? or now itā€™s 2 sep outfits?

3 seperate outfits

1 day
1 night
1 that switches

3 Likes

This is valid.

Awesome, now just fix the mount. 2 non-color shifting versions.

And account wide currency would be niceā€¦

1 Like

Well done, Blizz. Well done.

itā€™s a great change! i hope you guys can consider giving the mount the same treatment, people dont really use it for the forced color change either

1 Like

Having the exact same issue, Says Iā€™ve missed this month, But I know for a fact that I havenā€™t, Because I got the reindeer pet and tendies to prove it.

did you fill the bar every month?

We are not the only ones: Trading Post Enthusiast missing a month

And I imagine a lot more people will find out about it once they complete the next month and donā€™t get the achievement and the Warden transmog.

2 Likes

It only unlocked the color changing version, how do I get the other two?