Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

Incorrect. This was brought to their attention in the CC…ya know the place they claim to frequent, months ago. Si take your revisionist agenda elsewhere.

Yeeeessss! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Thank you so much! :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

I do indeed like to praise a loon every chance I get. /joke

3 Likes

Okay so wait, I tried to skim through to make sure, but…

If we’ve done this entire year of trading post, so the full 12 months, we’ll have this set on January first next year? It’s retroactive? Or it’s 12 months after January next year, so a year from then? Do we just get it for logging on? Or do we need to do January’s trading post bar?

:thinking:

Thank you Blizz for giving people an option.

10/10

4 Likes

oohh that’s nice @Blizz !

This coming January (2024).
You should be at 11/12 if you did not skip a month.
Then, 12/12 with next month, filling the bar
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay cool. :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is great news. It shows that Blizzard are listening and I am glad that they are considering all viewpoints. This is a win for everyone, blizzard included.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I mean…the set isn’t even out yet…

That’s more of a change/response than we saw in say the Shadowlands beta when players told them covenant energy was broken…

Thank you. It feels good to know someone is listening. This is going to help a lot of people who had limited playtime, gold, or eligible items.

Well done.

In all fairness, this is much easier to do than redesign a system that was planned for an entire expansion.

5 Likes

That one might be more difficult considering at this point it already exists as one mount, so there is some technical stuff associated with it. Changing that might create bugs and … I’d guess that would make it a pretty low priority in that case.

But one can still hope and ask for stuff to happen.

Now the only thing i can be upset at is for me to not coming back to the game earlier…

I’m still 8 months away of getting this set. :confused:

Just adding my voice here. Please, please. please, if its at all possible, do this for Ash’adar as well!!

4 Likes

Sure I get that. My point is that the entire point of the beta is/was to get feedback and react/change based on said feedback. The issue was that even if they couldn’t change it during beta in time for launch? It wasn’t until the end of the expansion that they finally pulled the ripcord.

It kind of gave the impression Blizz had their fingers in their ears.

The big takeaway here is that they listened and responded. I feel Blizzard have been trying more to provide transparency and respond to player feedback. Will we get everything? Probably not. But I think they have felt/seemed more receptive to player feedback.

View it as an opportunity to engage with various content again :).

1 Like

i’ve been slacking on this i quit the game for most of the time of the tp i oonly have 4 or the 12 :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, trading post is easy to do (and i just figured out you need to grind 500 tenders, not 1000, i was every month wondering how i got it so fast). It will just take a while.

1 Like