Get the Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set

You will have to wait for the next patch for them to add the other 2 sets in.

3 Likes

i donā€™t think i will.

Posting this here, as well, because why notā€¦

Some people are not getting credit for all of their months towards the achievement. Mine is saying 10/12 when I have 11/12 and will have 12/12 later tonight.

FTR, you must complete this monthā€™s (January 2024) trading post to be @ 12 of 12.
Trading post started in Feb 2023.
I missed one month, and it shows me @ 9/12. Should be 10/12 and 11/12 once I complete this month.

2 Likes

In the comment you replied to it says they will be delivered to us in Seeds of Renewal. That patch is not out yet.

Well, I completed January alongside every other revious month and didnā€™t receive the transmog. So, where is it?

2 Likes

wow, what a shock that such an unknown bug would cause massive issues this month

just no way to foresee such an event

2 Likes

Just got the transmog. Was super excited as I saw it green when I was setting it up. As soon as I paid the transmog fee itā€™s :face_vomiting: - all silver and glowy.

This set is wasted. You guys need to make it so we can pick the color we want. The day / night thing is broken.

You mean like this?

5 Likes

Exactly like that. I didnā€™t realize they posted an update on this one! Thatā€™s some good news so thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

When is the patch coming so that I can use this set?

did you get it? just askin cuz i got the same problem

No, theyā€™re not gonna fix it.

They will eventually. But by the time they do, weā€™ll all have the achievement anyway. :upside_down_face:

I honestly think part of the problem is the Grotto Netherwing. It went from a TP reward to a quest reward. I think somethingā€™s bugged in that coding where itā€™s counting for some and not others.

1 Like

Static versions given next week, stuck at 11/12 with the othersā€¦

Yaaaay :dracthyr_lulmao: :dracthyr_lulmao:

Same, stuck at 11/12 for the achievement. Chatted with support back and forth 8 times. Every response was the same canned response basically telling me to go away. Such garbage. I just want the transmog, I put in as much work as everyone else. Fix your sh*t.

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m just waiting until we finally get Purple and White Colors for the Warden Armor Set. Plus also the Plate Chest Hood option as well just without the Helmet.

The armor set is broken on Worgen males - the forearm guard portion of the bracers clip away from the forearms, anchoring somewhere roughly around the elbow and following the line of the upper arm. A transmog that took 12 months of consistent activity, with SO MUCH hype and discussion around it, and itā€™s got completely broken pieces for a body type.

Examples:

https://imgur.com/a/N4X2b30

Iā€™m also ā€œstuckā€ at 11/12 for the achievement.

I went through the list of all the monthly rewards, and I have every single one of them in my collections tab.

But no achievement.

1 Like

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

1 Like