Get the Band Together for Warbands

What???

Only the Reps from Dragonflight and TWW will be shared for now. They aren’t going back in the old to give you exalted on everything.

Now I don’t know if the rewards for older faction will be account-wide.

The rewards are probably character specific still, but you could still purchase all the stuff your exalted character can’t use and learn their appearances with 11.0, tho.

1 Like

That’s true, I could buy Cloth armor from a TBC faction vendor and at the Prepatch I will learn the appearence!

20 years of exalted factions… Might need a day just to hit up all their quartermasters to get all the appearances.

5 Likes

Lol I have 110 not sure when I’m going to be able to play I mean is it 20 overall or 20 per character ?

Atleast on Beta you can have 1 if you wish it that way.

1 Like

Outstanding!

I only have one account so just 65 for me. I won’t let myself get another one just to feed my addiction.

I was just making a joke that since blizz said I could take 20mins or longer that since I have character cap that I will be waiting a week before my warbands stuff is sorted out. I’m guessing it will take an hour at most, but we’ll see.

Rewards will also be unlocked for all characters, although the form this takes will vary per reward.

1 Like

Because I want my earned reputation to go towards more than four characters, could I change out characters in my Warband for others to get the reputation while my previous three still keep the reputation earned from being in it?

IE
Alice
Barbie
Candy
Danielle

Log in, gets rep. Replaces B, C & D with different alts. Does B, C & D keep the rep shared to them?

pretty sure its for all of them.

My impression is that Warbands is a complicated way of saying and doing “account bound” with an expensive and personal version of a guild bank. I’m generally good about this so far.

1 Like

All of the characters on you entire account are in your Warband… not just the four “Favorites”.

4 Likes

I don’t need my private banking guild anymore !

1 Like

I thought the same thing until I remembered the Hasty Hearth, The Quick and the Dead and Mount Up perks.

1 Like

Is there any reason I wouldn’t want to put characters into a Warband? Genuinely, I am wondering because it seems like it may restrict them over time. I’m just trying to understand if you can swap toons in/out.

Also, why not just make it all account-wide? It really shouldn’t matter which character I play - this has been an argument since the games original launch.

a warband is every char on every realm on your battlenet. i think you’re confusing the favorites with the warband?

2 Likes

Ah, thank you, Boffin. Just from reading the posting, it read as though the “favourites” you select are the only ones who share reputation and whatnot. I understand the “favourites” share the warband bank, but I thought only those linked toons shared reputation and such.

Edit: So the favourites can be switched at our leisure then?

yes just drag and drop

2 Likes