Get the Band Together for Warbands

It’d be cool when and if they come out with additional backgrounds, that maybe there could be an option to create additional camps, just additional groupings of 4 characters with whatever background you pick, maybe a way to name the set.

So instead of just one set of 4 favorites, you could have additional ones.

3 Likes

In beta they’re all sitting except the one you select. It stands up when selected .

Thank God the function of the war band looks great.

People will use it like a fire place or aquarium on TV.

My only tiny, minor complaint is the merging of the servers into one big list. I was hoping to have my character select screen be four alliance for my alliance server and four horde for my horde server. Kind of bummed I won’t see them standing next to each other like I want, but not the end of the world. I won’t mix and match because none of my horde and alliance characters have ever interacted…in my head, lol.

Again, not a huge deal, just a bummer for me, personally.

2 Likes

“Several reputations will not be converted for various reasons. Like the Winterpelt Furbolg and Glimmerogg Racer, due to not fitting within the fantasy for those reputations”

I like where this is going but it should be ALL REPUTATIONS. The whole point behind players such as myself asking for this is because we don’t want to repeat the freaking storylines and grind rep just because we change mains! Personally, I think there needs to be a “Sync All Progress” option. That way, quests that you have completed go away for alts as well.

2 Likes

Will the character select screen always list all characters on the account regardless of server?

I thought the only change would be having the 4 favorites always listed at the top on each server but we would still have to switch servers to log into non favorites.

Edit: looks like it is all characters in one list

These arbitrary reasons for stuff in this warbands article is getting tiring just account wide everything stop living in the past. Ya’ll are just making excuses at this point to not have to put in the extra work to do certain things it is lazy and tiring. Ya’ll would have a lot less work if ya just did stuff right the first time. Instead of fighting the community tooth and nail on the most arbitrary things that would make the community happier.

Like?

Oh yes, how exciting! Looking forward to this ~

You can assign four characters to one scene, with more scenes planned for you to collect in the future.

Can we please, please, pretty pleeease have Hallow’s End and Winterveil themed scenes?

Also please don’t make them too grindy to get so we can enjoy feeling festive through out the entire holiday and not just the last few days of it! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Anyone else feel bad that crests & flightstones aren’t shared, my heart sank

2 Likes

I don’t… DF is almost over.

what does df have to do with this forum?

Since they’re used to upgrade to the highest Ilvl, I don’t think they are meant to be part of the account-wide character progression.

We get catch-up already that we can send gear to alts, but being able to send full Crests/Flightstones from a Mythic raiding main to a fresh alt, would be a bit much.

yes/no start of the seasons, they would be used on the main, not on the alt, but i guess the world first raiders would exploit it, with all their alts sending to their mains
but even then, the limit would still be in place, so itd only be the equivelant of drakes/ whelplings until very late in the season

Exactly, it can be used to feed Flightstones from daily rewards and weekly rewards and world quests/treasures from 10-20-65 characters to a main (And I intend to do that as much as possible with what will be available XD).

they need to increase flight stone drop rate regardless, it was abymasal, make it drop off trash with like 5-10 and just increase costs of stuff

Could we get raid skips on warbands?

could be interesting, but make it once per week for progress so all the alts just dont instantly unlock

I would very much appreciate a Warband tab on the profession crafting table. Supporting my alts cross-realm is going to be super hard without something like that.

The Warband reagent bank can be full and it will be, so that is when the char specific reagent bank is required.

You could put two full stacks of leather, cloth … on the warband bank, the rest keeps your gathering char. If you run out, you can just resupply.

As for reputation,

I would have liked it, if the points from all chars would just be added into one warband rep, instead of just taking the highest.

I have so many alts, many sit at revered, I feel I deserve the exalted rewards.

:grin: