Get the Band Together for Warbands

I don’t see how you put characters in a warband? Is that what the “Favorites” thing is? I just don’t want to mistakenly share achievements or reputation across characters as that would be very game-breaking to me considering how much time I’ve put into them and how they are all at different points in their stories, achievements, and experiences.

Your whole account is your warband. Achievements and reputation that can be account-wide already are. Your favorites are just a cosmetic thing, it doesn’t have any impact on the warband feature.

1 Like

Bad news on that front…

What if the drummer isn’t working out and you want to break the band up?

One of two actual new features in the upcoming expansion and everything is so broken right now. Lack of filters on the character select screen, missing reputations for some people, not able to access the warband bank, people saying they are losing currency when trying to transfer it… just a mess. Plus absolutely no communication on what is being done about the issues.

It all fills me with trepidation about Delves. Will they even work?

Well bummer. Not good for RP.

Until you run out of space again. No matter how much new space they are giving us you know that eventually you are gong to need more. If you, like me, are the sort of player who needed a bank alt.

Does anyone know if the warband bank will be the same bank for both factions?
The description seems to imply that.

Seems like this whole feature is countered by itself trough the fact that it does not work with other class sets (if I run a mage and get a druid class set item it is useless … feels like - lets run a dungeon but we can’t roll on 2H weapons for whatever reason) .
Another disappointing half baked feature.

1 Like

This has been stated from the get go, Tier tokens can be sent to classes that can use them, tier pieces that actually require that class need to drop for that class to get the mog.

I wish it didn’t work that way but, yeah, not a bug.

2 Likes

it would be great if you didn’t have to transfer the currency , just have it be there on all characters and be able to use it from any character

2 Likes

I was under the impression that class gear was going to be warbound, it isnt and I am displeased

They did this to specifically address people who might overspend.

If you have to transfer the currency between characters first, you’ll consider it more than just being able to spend it all at once.

Yeah no overdraft fees please and thank you

Imagine if a fifth character didn’t pose but could be seen in the background doing things profession things, including cooking and fishing in a pond. Click on this character and they look at the player with a confused “Err what?” expression on.

The foreground characters could animate to interact with each other as if they were talking to each other. Ideologically opposing characters could quarrel. Light forged draenei holy priest quarrelling with the voidelf shadow priest for instance.

2 Likes

pretty sure it already is…at least for Alliance vs Horde

Nothing is cross-region and never will be… it’s not possible.

Well my horde characters are on Sen’Jin and my Alliance on Vek’nilash…and they all show up in my display…THAT is what I mean by it being already on. It may not be what was meant by the one I commented to.

That is cross-realm the person you were replying to said “cross-region” that would mean connecting US and EU which isn’t possible.

This topic aged like milk.

Partially true… Warbands work just not Warbanks.