Get the Band Together for Warbands

Warbands have changed my approach to this game from “I play my priest and collect cloth mogs” to “I play a few toons and collect everything”. I’m hoping it’s as good as advertised.

4 Likes

Just make 3 additional characters of the same race/class and give them the same mog.

Hello everyone! This is a great news, I hope it works as intended and fulfill the potential it has, for instance I’m aiming to have a Tank, a Healer and 2 DPS (maybe 1 ranged and maybe 1 meele), therefore I can fully enjoy the game from different “perspectives”. Great idea Blizzard!!!

Isn’t there only one “Ensemble” piece and all the rest is individual cosmetic stuff? I could be wrong.

Individual pieces for the set you collect during the campaign questline (which you can buy as well), individual pieces for the Renown set, and then level 5 Conservatory and exalted with Night Court are both only available as ensembles (again, for Night Fae at least)

4 Night elf hunters called Legolas. Peak warband screen.

1 Like

Don’t tell me they’re just standing there like npcs in the live version, too?

1 Like

Perfection

9 Likes

Just curious but why are warbands in 4 and standard groups are in 5?

5 would’ve been nice indeed. Could have a full party look with Tank/Heal and 3 dps.

4 Likes

exactly.

Just seems very odd to only have 4.

1 Like

Probably for scaling, if you see the image, they’d look a bit smaller if you added a 5th.

With 4 evokers they are all scaled differently. The one on the right looks huge.

Can we have clarification on how the dragonflight rep tokens will work. Currently on beta they indicate they are warband bound but they are only earned when you have characters with maxed out rep. So are they going to be of any use? Will the combined rep still generate the paragon rep caches or are maxed rep caches a thing of the past now.

I am assuming based on the wording that it will be useless to apply these to characters not at max rep now because the profession rewards will be just given to them without doing so.

It’s the hobo life for us.

Forever homeless characters.

Should have been 5.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. I wasn’t sure if it was just the 4 you select that are part of the Warband. I am glad to hear the entire account is Warband and not just the 4.

3 Likes

But I thought it was supposed to look like this:

I feel reforged now.

1 Like

I don’t know what’s up with that background.

An idea that Warbands could focus on would have to be Profession-based login screens in order to categorize your characters based on the maximum profession levels that they have accomplished and reached in-regards to current.

• Archaeology would have the Characters hanging around a museum curating or cataloging artifacts on display.
  • Cooking would be inside of a kitchen with the Characters walking around cooking up and serving dishes.
  • Fishing would be on a beach or dock with the Characters either standing or lounging around occasionally casting their fishing lines.
  • Blacksmithing would be inside of a sweltering furnace-like place with Characters hammering away at anvils or quenching weapons and armor.
  • Skinners would be in a hunting lodge with the Characters either tanning hides or inspecting taxidermies.
  • Miners would be inside of a cave filled with metal ore and gemstone deposits as the Characters are swinging their pickaxes at deposits and seams.
  • Jewelcrafters would be in a storefront that has glass cases filled with necklaces and earrings as Characters are either inspecting the merchandise or behind a counter making more to display and sell.

We could even get some Holiday-Themed Warband Menus that can be bought with the seasonal currencies.

• Winter Veil would have the Characters gathered in a living room around a large tree surrounded by presents as a few toys and items like clockwork rocket bots walk around; while a window in the background shows that it’s snowing outside.
  • Noblegarden would have the Characters in a park filled with bunnies as kids run around collecting eggs.
  • Hallows’ End would have the Characters standing in a pumpkin patch with a wickerman in the background while the Moon occasionally vanishes behind thick clouds as the Headless Horsemans’ Laugh periodically echoes throughout the night; causing the Characters to start /cower in fear.

These are just a few.

8 Likes

I believe you, but where does it say that? I couldn’t find it anywhere in the article. Also I didn’t look that hard.

All characters are in the warband.

You can move them just like you would organize your Character list (Drag).

Edit : Too late I already answered you! You can’t hide!

~ Expand the potential of all your World of Warcraft ® characters with account-wide progression across your Battle.net® account, regardless of faction—including shared Renown, a Warband bank, Achievements, Collections, and more!