Get the Band Together for Warbands

Yes you can, just make four characters with the same race, customizations, and mog with similar names :slight_smile:

Introducing Malgonok, Maigorok, and Malgerok

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it works like that now, if you resub via buying a token from the character select screen it uses gold from all your characters, not a specific one.

For the AH hmm good question on which it draws from first

1 Like

How are toons that share the same name and transmog differentiated on the character select screen?

They are, Holly teased this a bit ago, so it’s a matter of when, not if.

2 Likes

Possibly - I can think of it as it is THAT professional’s reagents. Like I’m not going to put all my screws and stuff from my engineer into the Warband bank, you know? I mostly use it now for old content’s stuff that I never got around to selling or utilizing lol

1 Like

Alliance characters in an Alliance zone standing around a camp that’s Alliance themed.

Thanks for showing the Horde any level of support on this.

1. I missed where Tauren became Alliance

2. Not an Alliance zone

3. … how is the camp Alliance themed?

4 Likes

I am so looking forward to be able to share currency with alts. Finally. I am excited for this.

1 Like
  1. That’s the only Horde character, it’s also the only character not wearing high end transmogs. The set they’re wearing is a basic white or blue set.
  2. The zone is very reminiscant of Alliance zones. It’s a healthy looking forested area, and if it were a Horde zone it’d be desolate, or war torn, or haunted or… just look like a Horde zone, which it does not.
  3. Because of the Dwarven and Human themed items, which are races that belong to the Alliance.
  1. Define “high end”? She could be wearing the Aberrus Monk set like the NE next to her shudder

2. … wut. Northrend or Azure Span are Alliance zones TIL

3. Dwarven and human themed… what? Are Horde not allowed tables and stools? Are those Alliance specific now? Also hilariously you missed the Horde tank toy behind the NE.

I don’t think it will be mandatory. At least on the PTR I did not see the camp after removing the characters from it. So unless they’re changing that, you can opt out of the campfire scene.

3 Likes

The UI and functionality of the character-level bank will be adjusted in the future, and tabs like the Warband bank will also be adjusted. Bags will no longer be needed in the character bank when this change occurs. This change won’t alter the number of slots currently available in your bank but will shift them from bags to tabs.

When they change the personal banks I wonder how it will be handled.
The default bank is 28 slots, and tabs are 98.
While all 24 slot bags works out to you ending up with two tabs, most already have a bank full of 28/30/32 so anywhere from 2.28 to 2.57 tabs.

If this is not altering the number of slots we have; is it giving the third tab but with the extra slots locked out until the tab is bought? (though a discount on the partial tab would be nice, you’d probably have to pay full price)

Does the shared stuff include green fire for warlocks? I don’t want to do the scenario again.

3 Likes

On alpha/beta I didn’t see an opt out per se but if you selected a character at the bottom of the 4 favorite slots, it shows the old screen. I haven’t logged on in a while but it stayed that way until I selected another favorite character.

Also you can remove everyone from favorites, at least you could in the last build I played a couple months ago.

1 Like

Now the big question is… All 4 should wear matching transmogs?

I can’t wait to see everyone’s warband.

2 Likes

If you are not making the Shadowlands covenant stuff Warband-wide, may I humbly request that all of the vendors sell all of the armor types? So that we don’t have to upgrade the covenants 16 times to get all the appearances?

For example, on my Night Fae character, I CAN buy all four armor types for the Renown colorway from the vendor, if I choose to display All classes. But for the Winterborn (Night Court rep) and the level 5 Conservatory set I can only buy the Cloth ensemble, even if I ask it to show me All of the classes.

I understand wanting to keep the character-specific choices, but I think SIXTEEN sets of covenant upgrades is a little inhumane for us collectors, with how much anima it costs to do them :slight_smile:

That aside, I am very much looking forward to Warbands! Thank you for adding this feature!

4 Likes

I will have to verify but I am pretty sure we can buy all armor types from the SL vendors and learn the xmog.

2 Likes

please let the Druids choose form in the Warbands screen. i want stay as cat “sleeping” near the bonfire

10 Likes

Really hope you can add more than 4 characters in the future. Would really like to set up a Seven Samurai/ Magnificent Seven vibe.

3 Likes

No I checked, the situation is as I described in my post. The individual items from the renown vendor are there, but the other ensembles don’t show up, at least for Night Fae, I don’t know about the other three.