Get the Band Together for Warbands

There is no opting out of these it’s a permanent feature. Once warband goes live there is no turning back.

3 Likes

I only care about one toon, would dig it to be the lone wolf around the fire.

1 Like

I wish they were sitting, they look tired standing around.

Make a few them roast marshmallows too, it’s not camping without it.

5 Likes

If you have access to beta then you will know the details. But, they do sit and have animations.

1 Like

Reduce the warbank tab costs, for all thats good, 3 million gold is not achievable by the majority, make it an achievable target

10 Likes

Who needs all of the tabs? Like seriously? Do you really need all of it? It’s like people like to clutter everything or hoard everything and not sell any of it.

Tired of hearing this about “who needs all the tabs”, every player has different habits, multi crafters have different needs

Regardless the ask isn’t to make them free but achievable. A total cost of even 1 million would be more reasonable but STILL be out of reach of a majority. 3 million is just beyond absurd

13 Likes

Why not focus on your needs versus others. We don’t need someone to help us think. And if we don’t like something we will speak up and plus blizzard is more open to changes than say the past but that comes with one caveat does it make sense in the long run? That is the caveat.

The only real problem in the last tab the rest are fine. The last one I’ll end up buying some tokens for that one.

1 Like

That’s 9 tokens avg for the last tab alone. Of course you can do that, but from a token perspective you’d get way more buy in if it was 2-3 tokens, and would still make more sense

It seems kind of like a cop-out tbh, considering that the moment you hit 80 Renown with your first Covenant, you unlock access to a 500g token that lets you skip 75% of the grind on the other three, and then you get to do the skip on alts as well.

I bet it’s a technical thing, either a bug pops up when Covenants get renown without you ever selecting one, or being too low level to pick one, or they don’t want to adjust the reward system, which would mean every character you make would instantly get bombarded with 30 items they need to “confirm” delete.

2 Likes

I don’t want to see all my characters. I have about 150 of them.

They’re all standing at attention. That doesn’t look like fun to me.

If they were seated, drinks in hand, appearing to talk to one another that might be better but as it is, it’s kind of weird to me.

2 Likes

I’ll have some great reading material while I’m at work, though.

Oh so, you’re judging from a photo that was either taken a bit too early before the implementation of animation and stuff. If you had beta right now you would know that they aren’t just standing around like a statue.

Tbh, I don’t want to do a campfire scene at all but as this is mandatory, I guess I have to.

This doesn’t really matter to me either way. I’m just hoping it won’t become an annoyance.

Guess you haven’t even read the article they are planning more background and not just the campfire one. God, is the forums this thick headed and not read anything and just respond to whatever post just because of the title of the thread. Don’t people read before they respond to a thread anymore like Jesus?

3 Likes

How do you know Jesus didn’t read before he responded to anything?

Just kidding. Relax and don’t pick a fight with me.

I don’t see the need to make the campfire thing mandatory but that’s me. I’d prefer to just setup the syncing thing and be done with it but it is what it is.

Have a g’day.

1 Like

It would be cool if it were like the diablo 4 character creation screen. Where they’re all chilling around the fire until you mouse over them, then they give you a sweet action pose

2 Likes

They’ll probably do that eventually. Idk because I didn’t read the article and won’t.
I have enough to read as it is.

I’m on an old computer so I have to think about these things in a bit of a different light than say others who have a better system to work with.
That’s where my “annoyance” comment comes from.

1 Like