<Get Off Our Lawn> [Raiding/PvP | Semi-Hardcore | Alliance]

Why the name? We’re a bunch of working adults with families, coming back to a game we loved. Our guild is full of moms and dads, and therefore, understanding of the difficulties an MMO presents a (somewhat) responsible adult. That being said, there is no minimum age requirement as long as you are mature. Evening Raids are scheduled after Dinner Time, no pushing for server firsts, etc.

Loot System:

• EP/GP. EP will only be rewarded for raid-relevant actions. The moment something drops, it’s checked in loot tables which classes are eligible for it. Then it is checked who out of all these classes has the highest priority. Then this person is asked if he/she wants it. In case of pass, the next person is asked. If at any stage there is more than one person with the same priority and desire to get the item, these people roll. In case of tanking gear, MT and first OT have priority, regardless of EP/GP Priority. Priority is the following: Class > Main Spec > Off spec

Raid Details:

• Tuesday & Thursday, 7-10pm EST. Hard stop guaranteed by 10:30pm. We plan to Raid twice a week, three times only if the members of our guild can swing it. Two is the goal.

Who We Are:

• We are focused on PvE progression, but all of our current members enjoy both BG PvP and World PvP. The focus might be PvE, but there will be plenty of opportunities for PvP, including organized guild events for it.

• We want to invite a friendly environment full of people who love Classic WoW. We aren’t interested in drama or the people it attracts. We’re here because we want to be. You should be, too.

• ⁠As mentioned above, we’re all working adults and have families. We understand if you have to go change a diaper. We get it if Soccer Practice was rescheduled.

• ⁠EP is based on Attendance, time spent in the raid, and boss kills. This is a better motivator to show up, than punishment, in our eyes.

What We Bring to the Table:

• We already have ~50 active members on Discord.

• ⁠Experienced leadership. Our guild leaders and many officers cleared MC/BWL/ZG/AQ40/Naxx before Burning Crusade.

• ⁠A social experience. We love to joke, have fun, and sarcasm is our love language. We encourage people to laugh at themselves.

• ⁠Helpful members who will join you for Dungeons, help on a difficult quest, or come rushing in like a flood if you’re getting ganked in STV. There’s nothing quite like riding in with 15 guildies to punish some poor Shaman who thought the leveling Priest would be an easy mark.

• ⁠Our discord is already full of pinned messages with resources for leveling, dungeons, gear, professions, add-ons, etc. This Discord server is live and if you join us, you will be added now, so we can get to know each other.

What You Should and Shouldn’t Bring to the Table:

• ⁠Racism, Sexism, and Homophobia are offenses deserving of an immediate ban. No second chances.

• ⁠Attuned by first guild raid.

• ⁠Discord – this is mandatory. You don’t HAVE to talk all the time, but coordinating in raids requires that you are able to hear the Raid Leader call the shots. All pertinent guild info will be on the Discord. A Website will be created and live before launch in August.

• ⁠Again, we know that life happens. But if you can’t make it for Raid night, please give us as much of a head’s up as possible. If there is a family emergency, it will never be counted against you. I truly, truly, don’t want to have to deal with the possibility of someone abusing this policy. So don’t make me.

• ⁠There will be a lot of rolling for loot in the early raids. Expect it, and expect to go awhile without getting much. As people get loot, their EP/GP Priority will be lower than you, effectively pushing you up the list and making the next piece more likely to go to you. Be patient.

Possibility for Promotion and Guild Advancement

• We have been recruiting for a couple weeks. Currently, half of our leadership consists of RL friends, the other half has been promoted from people we have met on the forums and this Classic WoW subreddit. We will be looking for more Officers after launch, as we have a healthy-sized leadership team currently.

Class Needs

We are still recruiting for all classes. That being said, I have marked below how I would define our current needs, by class:

We have our Main Tank and Off Tank. They were recruited a few weeks ago.

• ⁠Druid - Low

• Hunter - High

• Mage - Minimal

• Paladin - High

• Priest - Low

• Rogue - High

• Warlock - Medium

• Warrior - High (DPS); No Prot Needed

If you are interested, please feel free to message me here or add me on Discord. I will respond as soon as I can.

Some of our Officers will be in the chat below. Look for myself, Nank, Aphotic, Leo, Primo, and Zero! Also we all have jobs, so, we may not respond right away. Patience is appreciated.

My Discord: Shyfty#0901

Co-GM: Nankersore#2668

5 Likes

Good group of people here and very active in discord chat. If you’re looking to be part of a welcoming community, this is it!

Shameless bump…

I am not only Co-GM… Im also a member! (Thumbs Up)

1 Like

We are growing pretty fast with approximately 50 members already!

1 Like

If you want that Vanilla feeling of community than this is where you want to be. Each day (while most of us should be working) we are laughing, talking, discussing, and just having fun. There is no pressure, no hidden agenda.

Whether you like PVE, PVP, or just want to play the game without any idea of what to do next it’s all here.

Oh and there’s cats for some reason there are more cat lovers in this guild than I’ve ever known. So many cats there is a whole discord channel just for pictures of animals and who doesn’t love animals.

1 Like

Great group of people. Officers are very knowledgeable and helpful.

1 Like

Less than a month out, Find a home with us!

1 Like

Amazing group of people! Super excited to play alongside them! While we wait for release day, we busy ourselves with jokes, cute pet pictures, memes and overall building a great community drama and stress free!

One of us! One of us!

1 Like

If you’re looking for a group of friendly yet progressive minded players, look no further! The guild’s atmosphere is laid back with a priority on ensuring everyone is enjoying themselves, yet with a clear plan for progression and what is required from those seeking raiding at end game.

Hit the ground running with us once the 27th comes and you won’t regret it!

Great group of people! Come check us out. There’s shenanigans a’plenty!

Hi, need a warrior? I plan to go Arms for PVP and Fury for raiding. I do have experience in raiding and PVP in classic. I started in vanilla on launch day and I am excited to get back to the classic roots. I also seek a good group with nice sense of community. My discord is Kynto#8419. Thanks

Hey Kynto! I believe we have spots for dps warriors still! Message one of the two officers on discord (at the bottom of the original post) and come chat. It’s a great and fun group, but don’t let that worry you. When it is time to raid and progress we will be very serious and maximize our efficiency. So come smash some stuff

Damn, I just realized that this opportunity wont work out like I originally thought. Thanks for the consideration and sorry for wasting your time. Good luck to you all.

1 Like

Just popping in to say that I love the guild name.

Carry on.

2 Likes

Hey There, need a holy pally (or resto druid)?

I started in vanilla about a month after launch, got lucky enough to get into beta, and I have a vault full of cat memes. I was a forsaken priest the first time around and am looking forward to playing alliance this time! I’m hoping to find a good community that likes to have fun while doing raid/dungeons/pvp.

Almost forgot… I have the week after launch off and am going to try and hit 60 by the end of week 2. So, I’ll be able to help people run dungeons and get attuned and such.

Thanks!

Mink, Contact us on discord, we would love some more Holy Pally action!

we definately love to have fun and I look forward to hearing from you!

Nankersore#2668

This looks all very well and nice but I had a question about atmosphere, if I’m out in burning stepps getting canned by like three horde will people be willing to help? I need/want a community that will help those who need it.

Hi Divium,

We definitely will! We plan to be active in the WPvP alongside raiding and intend to have each others’ backs when it comes to people getting ganked. The co-dependence of members is one of the most enjoyable aspects of Classic and we all plan to support each other as much as possible.

That is actually something we talked about several times in the guild chat as something we were looking forward to do. Help our lowbies that are being ganked with sweet sweet revenge. :slight_smile:

Yeah and forgive me if I came across as a little brash, I have been playing retail these past few weeks and it feels like the Alliance has lost it’s spirit in wpvp. As if they see no value in fending off the horde.

But sign me up for this sounds like I’d be right at home.