<Get Off Our Lawn> - Alliance | NA-East | PvE & PvP | DKP | Semi-Hardcore

<Deleted as there is a new post as of July 29>

2 Likes

Bump! We are always looking for more!

1 Like

Tag. This guild interests me.

Hey man! Happy to answer any questions you might have

Your guild looks pretty interesting.

The loot system seems pretty fair, prefer the dkp over loot council. I also like the aim for older players.

Edit: I plan to roll a paladin. Would you allow a ret in your raids? Possibly use nightfall if needed

1 Like

I can def relate to the guild name, lol. I’ve raided all the way thru WOLK, Holy Pally (class lead) mostly but transitioned to Enhance Shaman at the end. Also have 3 family members who are hardcore gamers but WOW noobs that are interested in playing once classic drops. They are not certain of raiding commitment and might just stay casual dungeon/alt grinders, not sure. I for sure want to see endgame and love the 40 man raids.

Will you be rolling on a PVE or PVP server?

ETA: Uncertain of class, probably warrior (dps), priest, mage, lock, rogue (in that order).

1 Like

They were talking about getting ganked in stv in the description, seems like a pvp server.

This seems to be just about perfect. Friend request sent in discord.

I can’t wait to kill you on your lawn :wink:

DKP? gross /pass

Love the guild name! it gets me all in the feels. I would maybe be interested in participating, however, I am not a fast leveler and usually level 2-3 characters up in alternating fashion to keep rested xp on them, but my plan is to make a mage (main most likely) holy paladin (also in consideration for main) and tank warrior (to be used as needed or for quick groups for people). I am at work right now (yes I should be ashamed being on the forums while at work), but I may message you when I get an opportunity.

@Snipp, yep, it’ll be a PvP server. Happy to have some casual players who want to run dungeons, as well!

@Leise, well, you’ll have a fight on your hands but I look forward to the challenge!

@Leordon, I’m hesitant about Ret Paladins, as they don’t shine too much in raids if I am remembering correctly. Feel free to message me to talk through it more. I won’t rule it out if you have a good argument

2 Likes

I’d love to apply, seems a perfect fit; however, 7pm is a bit early start 2-3 times a week in the evening. If the time were 8 or later I would def be interested. Good luck guys!

@Naz, If we decide to push the raiding to 8-11, I’ll circle back with you! Best of luck in Classic

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, i know that ret damage is generally lower than other pures, however I enjoy the class fantasy. Rets can also provide buffs, emergency heals, use nightfall and there’s the possibility of spelladin (uses spell power intstead of ap, but waiting to see if it’s good in classic vs pserver).

I guess my main argument would be my consistency - bring the player, not the class. Would you rather have another pure dps that shows up late, goes afk, or is an occasional no show without warning, etc. Or someone that’s always there early, prepared, an active member of the guild with a good attitude

Thanks for your consideration

1 Like

That would be my definition of a good argument. I am going to care much more about consistency and attitude than a min/max’d toon. 15 years of history has shown us that you can down the raids without a mix/max roster of players, and we aren’t going for server-first Rag.

Add me on Discord and I’ll send you the Server invite

Shyfty#0901

1 Like

8-11pm or even midnight if its a night we may break new ground…and you can count me in! gnome mage. played priest in original wow, completed mc, zg, aq 20, first boss in in bwl and then switched to pvp for years…looking forward to doing classic raiding and pvp of all sorts.

Ah darnit, I don’t think I’d like a PvP server (if i want to get ganked all day long I’ll keep playing Rust :slight_smile: ). Best of luck to you all, sounds like you’ll do great.

As one of those pesky responsibility-laden adults, I love the sound of this guild’s attitude and concept. It would be great to connect when Classic is live. In the meantime I’ll connect with yous on Discord. (Friend request sent in Discord.)

I played from launch during Vanilla. I mained a Warlock from release through ZG, Onyxia, and Molten Core, and was gearing a Rogue during the rest of Vanilla and once TBC started. I’m really looking forward to some old fashioned PvP myself. :slight_smile:

Bump!

Great responses so far, We are getting more and more people in Discord, Excited to play with everyone! Still Looking for many more!

Nankersore