Get Into the Spirit of Competition With the August Trading Post!

They will, but then they’ll do it anyway, so just don’t buy cosmetics. Because they may even change the model like they did with the backpack.

Looks like that poor Orc has become a ranged target dummy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Should have put all the stormhammers in a single arsenal and put that as the monthly reward for the TWW release. Though these should have just had their own quest like the armor sets and pets.

This monthly reward is the actual worst one so far. Also what happened to the bonus tenders?

I remember last year it was so much better when we had the bonus tenders and got the Bloodtroll mog set as the monthly reward. :confused:

Hoping the Fireborn/Seaborn blades sheath on your back instead of your hip at least.

1 Like

Man everything in here looks good…

Not trying to be rude but you guys are terrible at making gun and crossbow designs. Bows are pretty mediocre as well but at least they don’t look super goofy they just look super generic most of the time. So can you please stop putting them in the trading post?

1 Like

That’s no orc…
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

2 Likes

When will the Ensemble: Glorious Dragonrider’s Mail come back to the Trading Post? It’s been nearly 2 years. Every other item has revisited more than once.

1 Like

Glad I can get into the spirit of competition by… being a brave coward who puts a target in his back?

Either it’s whooshing over my head or you’re phoning it in this month Blizz.

3 Likes

Monthly reward: back appearance.
Purchasable rewards: mounts and pets.
Something here’s not quite right…

2 Likes

Maybe Blizzard is trying to make an edgy joke? IDK, but this fails hard imo

Let us buy tender already!!!

1 Like

Wasn’t it on the trading post at some point…?

:clap:

I know what I’m binge watching today, thank you very much!

2 Likes
  1. That is an insulting meta reward for this coming month. Even worse than the watch. It looks worse than a questing piece.

And yet somehow you didn’t add this to it, when it’s been in the Trading Post before?

2 Likes

That philosophy was forgotten just like Community Council, Dackor mentioned an interview with Community Council…last one was at the begining of December 2023…Devs and CMs forgot to schedule 1 for this year so far.

D: what are you binge watching?

Oh my, I thought your comment was in reference to a specific movie, my bad :slight_smile:

LoTR.

1 Like

Now I’m crying that I missed it.

Sorry fwend :frowning:

oh >o> nope, was just pointin’ out that it was a dark iron dwarf C:

1 Like