Get Into the Spirit of Competition With the August Trading Post!

Wow, lots of awesome stuff! :purple_heart:

Oh did they? I don’t pay much attention to the trading post.

yes they did and still has the 2008 look also

so there is a separate cost for Korkron Warsaber and Sentinel War Wolf, does that mean that both factions can use both mounts?

Well… the monthly reward is better then the watch but man that is a low bar to try to squeeze under.

2 Likes

they are the same price 600 tokens
but i dont know if they are faction locked

Not slim. Zero. They removed it from the vendor where it cost five million gold because they didn’t want more people to have it. They aren’t going to make it infinitely more accessible by essentially giving it away for free.

They removed it because of the auctioneer NPC. I don’t know why they never added one of the recolors either with a different NPC or without NPCs at all.

3 Likes

For a second, I thought it was a giant eyeball cosmetic item. A tad disappointed.

I don’t see the toy listed in the article, but do hope it is available again as I wasn’t around last time.

1 Like

We get it, you want the spirit of completion.

1 Like

Oh I can almost guarantee they are. They almost never let you get 2 for 1. Like the Alabaster ones, they will be separate.

Yes… you can really feel the competition when you equip your wolf with cute night elf accessories… not.

It is listed in the official article linked in the main post, bottom of the first list with the mounts:

As for the Brutosaur mount…yeah, I know the chances are about the same as a snowball surviving inside a volcano, but I’ll still hope that it’ll be readily available in some reasonable fashion again someday. :sauropod:

-28 days (24 days with early access) until TWW releases!-

:meat_on_bone::crocodile: :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Are there really people excited about a THIRD dwarf recolor and some quality of life changes, that should have been the game years ago? :sweat_smile:

Oh… that actually makes sense. I guess the theme is thinly veiled French jokes lol.

2 Likes

My hope is we get one for BfA timewalking.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This months? Where? NVM Ignore, I thought someone was after something totally different. My bad!

There was also a red, blue, and green version that would have been nice.