Get Into the Spirit of Competition With the August Trading Post!

Pretty sure they used August 2023’s blog post and just updated with new items, didn’t bother to change the title that actually meant something last year.
Not surprisingly, the ethereal transmogrifier toy was available last August as well.

Finally a month I’ll be saving tenders on. Lol

1 Like

They meant the theme: Spirit of Competition.

That’s what I would expect the theme to be for this month, but I don’t really see putting a target on your back as being that fitting.

Maybe a toy that was themed around an archery competition might have made sense but I’m not sure why I want them to be aiming at me.

2 Likes

You cut off everything else I wrote.

It doesn’t change the point at all though?

Though the datamined we saw had shading that kind of gave males bosoms.

1 Like

It does. Because WoW’s form of competition is PvP. Which HvA.

Considering what it cost when it was current, no amount of tender is high enough to justify offering it.

Which has nothing at all to do with the main reward which is what I was mostly talking about.

A few of the other rewards fit that theme a little bit but it’s still a pretty low effort miss at the theme I think.

It does. People paint targets on their back in PvP all the time. Healers have one, etc. It’s a transmog for a metaphor.

Almost everything is red and blue.

:dracthyr_shrug:

The monthly reward being a literal target on your back is a pretty significant downgrade from mounts and whole set transmogs.

4 Likes

At least they got it right by showing a Pandaren wearing it.

It should always be a mount. And this is just embarrassing lol, no one wants this.

3 Likes

you don’t see any coincidences in the coward’s target and the apprehensive pet and the current location of the summer festivities? :smiley:

1 Like

if these items are not worth it ill be at 15-16k tenders lol

i’m once again asking blizzard to PLEASE put some old or new quivers on the trading post. i just want a quiver that isn’t 1) from legion’s artifact, 2) sylvanas’s or 3) the green one that was on the trading post some months ago.

3 Likes

Omg they are genius if that is intentional :dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

I hope it does, just so everyone can have it and nothing is special anymore.

they did rereleased it about 2-3 months ago