Get Bonus Trader’s Tender with Dragonflight

They want to boost numbers for their investors. They go by time played, so they want people grinding their buns off.

Precedent set, now don’t be shocked when they are added to bundles.

Hmmmm trying to bribe people to buy Dragonflight? lol

Anyone who wanted it, likely has it. Anyone who didn’t, like doesn’t want to play retail WoW anymore and either moved on entirely or just play Classic.

1 Like

Except you won’t be able to.

Looks like the bribes are going in the wrong direction.

Perhaps apply it to the actual gameplay than to trick people into them.

1 Like

Microsoft will turn this into something you pay real money for to get currency
:man_facepalming:
I can just sense it.

2 Likes

Considering they took the “free” Windows games, loaded them with ads, and try to sell you an “ad free” version of Solitare, I wouldn’t put it past them lol

2 Likes

It says you can use it from level 10 onwards

Is unlocking the Trading Post currently disabled on the PTR?

Why are people assuming this is to help sell DF? People not playing the game don’t know what the trading post or trading tenders are.

1 Like

I mean the fact they said they giving extra tokens to people who bought Dragonflight

:open_mouth: What? Actually provide real content vs some virtual store intended to just keep people subbed? :open_mouth:

So when this trading post thing goes live I expect that all the holiday mog restrictions will be gone? Makes sense.

1 Like

What battle pass the currency will be earnable with the base subscription

And you get more for playing their monthly achievements. It’s a battle pass in a trench coat

1 Like

Actually before then

1 Like

So you get more by playing the game with the normal monthly subscription .

So we are getting more stuff by just playing the game for the same price.

Battlepass would be having to pay an additional fee above and beyond the $15/month subscription cost.

Apart from the free coins, has there been any information on how many coins each activity earns (i.e. 5,50 or 500 quests=1 coin)? I assume (hope) that progress towards earning coins is account-wide. Blizzard has already assigned a dollar value to the coins (500 for monthly subscription) so I will not be at all surprised if/when the coins are available thru the in-game shop or the AH for gold.

:rofl: Hilarious

People said the same crap in ESO and SWTOR, and look where both of those games are now. It’s the epitome of the dog saying “this is fine” while everything burns down around them.

2 Likes