Get Bonus Trader’s Tender with Dragonflight

Seems right on the mark to me. If you have just 3 accounts that’s 1,500 tender without doing anything at all. You would get everything off the trading post every month without having to put any effort in and that would be massive BS.

1 Like

Literally isn’t a battle pass though.

3 Likes

To be fair transmog, mounts etc are shared between linked accounts and if it was allowed people would rage.

Instead of trying to entice players to buy Dragonflight with these low effort sales, can you try to make the game better? Fixing the Paladin, Priest, and Mage talent trees and making their game play actually fun would be a great start.

7 Likes

You jest but unless they have a plan to regularly introduce in-universe additions to it this isn’t far removed from any other game that runs out of ideas and resorts to nonsense.

We’ll all have ninja headbands when the World of Warcraft x Naruto collab launches. I’ll be first in line for the Master Cheeks transmog :crazy_face:

1 Like

no cause i pay 6 times the amount per month than a player with 1 account.

i could unlinked my accounts i guess get the rewards i pay for and then relink maybe.

regardless its a non issue. i wouldnt go through the hassle. was just a wondering. cause if you buy 1 ticket for a baseball game you get 1 seat. well i bought 6 tickets so i should have 6 seats no?

:drooling_face:

https://attackofthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/amalur-mass-effect-armor.jpg

Fantasy style Mjolnir?

:drooling_face:

:rage: :anger: :anger:

:nauseated_face:

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Why do I keep getting the feeling that is going to evolve into some RMT system?? I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t think I am.

3 Likes

Company does something semi decent that cost nothing, people still whinge about it in the forums

5 Likes

This but without the /s

1 Like

…?

This is an RMT system. You stay subbed to the game and earn rewards for subbing.

Nah, the /s is fine. It’s pretty clear DF isn’t doing that well and Blizzard is reacting by pandering with subscription mechanics and trying to establish “good will” without actually addressing some of the underlying reasons why people drift away.

6 Likes

Ah so the sky is falling.

That tracks for you.

We both know the Halo series achieved deity status after showing the cakes of our beloved :onion: Master Cheeks :onion:, this is a safe space!

1 Like

How dare Blizzard reward players for continuing their subscriptions.

How dare I get cosmetic rewards for literally no effort.

People have been clamoring for this sort of system for ages, and now we have it, the usual naysayers are puffing up.

“WoW is dying!”

5 Likes

In another week or two, they’ll be trying to give DF to people.

2 Likes

I mean that the items will end up on the store as well… or you’ll be able to purchase the currency for the trading post on the store… Kind of like the SWTOR system.

2 Likes

AT LAST, having my accounts on two separate Battle.net accounts has one single advantage! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

But, yeah, since the accounts don’t share transmog, pets or mounts, it’s not like there’s a real bonus. If I want the big 2-hander spoon on both accounts I have to get it twice, so it doesn’t really net out to an advantage.

3 Likes

If you get 2k points a month for nothing then you can be sure that the most sought after stuff will cost 3k - and of course you can buy trader points in the Shop for a low, low price.

1 Like

Or… and hear me out, given that Blizzard already stated that some of the items you can get from the Trader’s Post were originally from the shop, rather than go through all that rigamarole… they could just leave the items on the shop too?

1 Like

Per usual, screwing over players with more than one account.