General Forums Already Pushing for Breaking Changes

Give a mouse his cookie and he ends up asking for LFR

2 Likes

Absolutely. Subjective fluff that the people who want this can’t even agree on themselves.

So ignorant. LOL. But keep it coming. This is as the guy mentioned above a a stubborn child’s style argument. If I wanted to retail why I am suggesting only a very few, non critical quality of life improvements?

I don’t agree that those changes would make the game better.

Going back to my original reply - have fun whining on the forums about a game you knew was going to be exactly like it is before you got into it.

Retail is there for you for when you want to play the game with the changes you want already incorporated.

Well that’s what forums are for; people to express their opinions. You, like the idea of spending hours collecting items and having to travel far to vendor items that don’t stack so you can feel all nostalgic about how you were feeling in the original classic ; while I would prefer to be able to stack items a bit and think that improving drop rates would make the game a bit more fun.

We both like having to go places and actually do things classic style and not have queues, and LFG and not have it feel like a fast food world, go go go it’s my turn…(Just some examples)

Your “go back to retail argument” is garbage based on the above since I really like classic and simply don’t adhere to the generic #nochanges mindset; play it love it will continue to want to make it cooler really sorry if that coincides with your fantasies of long flightmaster rides and what not :slight_smile:

1 Like

There will always be those for changes, and those against. We each stand on one side. I am against. I want barber shop and better item stacking as much as the next player, but I don’t want it in classic. This is how WoW was when I first started playing, when I fell in love with it. It’s annoying, more tedious, grindy, and I wouldn’t change it for anything. Perfection doesn’t make you happy, overcoming difficulty will.

3 Likes

I’m just trying to help you have fun since all this quick travel, gameplay-expediting features are already in Retail. I’ll enjoy investing time and effort into the world and my character, thank you.

:kissing:

I’m just trying to help you understand my idea of fun since the very small quality of life features that I would even consider are not nearly even close to what is already in retail. I’ll enjoy investing my time and effort into the world and my character without it being that tedious, thank you.

:heart_eyes:

Edit: Nevermind, this is going nowhere but a passive aggressive embarrassment

Inconceivable!

Changes are an option here too, whether you like it or not.

I know what both mean and stand by them. I guess “Impossible to argue against” is a bad way to say it since you can technically argue about anything, regardless of how much merit the argument may or may not have.

I don’t know how anyone can still believe this could ever be the case. It’s silly and completely nonsensical from every perspective, most especially a business perspective, which is ultimately the only one that matters.

There you go little buddy.

YOU want no changes. YOU are not everyone and I can promise you beyond the shadow of any doubt that as time draws on the support for changes will only grow. The amount of people who actually want “#NoChanges” forever are likely an inconsequential amount of people.

Changes WILL happen, whether its in another branch or not is the ONLY question to be answered about those changes.

So I suggest you start getting loud about how you don’t want 1.13 servers to get changes rather than just continuing to spout off “NER CHERNGERS”, which has been idiotic since the beginning and is only getting more and more stupid as everything moves forward.

Many. More. Changes.

It’s wholly inevitable. I would suggest the same to you as I did to Ohshiftson, make it clear you want Classic 1.13 servers to remain without changes in some incarnation, because that’s the only way “#NoChanges” survives.

This is yet to be determined, but the core values behind the “Classic+” argument is that the design philosophies of Vanilla WoW are to be put first and foremost before anything else and that any potential changes have to pass some sort of “Is It Vanilla enough” test before it can even be considered.

Having specs that are unusable garbage or horrible itemization is not what made Vanilla what it was. Those were some of the negative aspects it had, they were not defining features.

Absolutely not. No. Never. Not in 1000 years. This is CLASSIC. If you don’t like it you can giiiiiiit out

1 Like

Core values according to your opinion. And that is part of the issue, everyone has there own opinions

What an argument you have there. As time goes on, for every person still popping off with “#NoChanges”, there will be 10 people who want things to change.

You need to come up with a new strategy if you actually want to have 1.13 servers survive without changes.

Sure, and when changes do come, we can only hope they’re guided by community feedback and opinion. If those things had been followed closely, a lot of things about retail would be better than they are now.

The biggest of which being the terrible talent overhaul that came with MoP. Almost universally unpopular change that was forced to remain by Blizzard despite enormous backlash. If that doesn’t happen, we’ll likely be just fine.

We were told it would remain in perpetuity as a museum piece, therefore the supposed necessity to appeal to Blizzard to do that very thing SHOULDN’T exist.
They know full well if Classic+ OR TBC were to ever overwrite it, all of the resubs they just gained from everyone who fought for Classic over the years WILL quit and go back to private servers or just quit WoW altogether.

That’s millions of dollars a month they are currently making from it all, and to have them change Classic AT ALL, would be flushing it down the :toilet: And for what?? For some new Classic style content that MAYBE could be a hit?? They’re not going to roll the dice on that crap unless it’s separate to begin with

They don’t sell those…writes angry letter to popeye’s board of directors.

No. The vast majority of the people who came to play Classic are NOT the ones who signed petitions or campaigned for its existence or beat theirs heads against the wall trying to make it happen.

And if changes do come the vast majority of the people here would be FINE with it.

A not insignificant amount of players would be fine if Blizzard started doing balance changes RIGHT NOW. TODAY. imagine how much that number is going to grow over the weeks and months to come.

Which is why I’m telling people “#NoChanges” has far more than run its course and if you TRULY want any incarnation of that movement to survive, if you really want 1.13 servers to persist forever in spite of TBC or Classic+ or what have you, you need to start getting specific and concise about it because changes are an inevitability at this point.

They are already making changes to Classic that do not reflect the state the game was in during Vanilla. You’re also vastly overestimating the amount of people who would actually leave if changes were being made regularly and openly.

Most of the people playing Classic right now are not the ones that put forth any effort to make it happen, but they ARE the ones that will decide the direction its going to go.

Which, again, is why I’m trying to tell people to start being clear about their desires. Endlessly spouting off a stupid hashtag and feeling like you’ve done something is not going to cut it anymore.

1 Like

Keeping horizontal-gear progression, not touching the classes balances at all and never increasing the level-cap are the 3 elements never should change in classic-wow.

• Adding TBC, Lich King, Cata and Pandaria expansions under the 3 rules i said above will make this game even more awesome.

Having the “Expansions” maps as alternative to lv 1 to lv60. Adding heroic/mythic difficulty to end game dungeons/raids and making side-upgrades to the gear is exactly what CLASSIC + needs.