General Forums Already Pushing for Breaking Changes

Saw this back in 2005-2006, people demanding changes that led to what retail currently is.

Stop.

64 Likes

You’re right. We should never change anything and just stay the same for the next half-century or so. :relieved:

28 Likes

Moving does not always mean progress.

Staying the same > moving backwards.

29 Likes

especially not our diapers :wink:

Hmm… thought on BFA vs Classic, friend?

2 Likes

No. I will never stop asking for better drop rates, better stacking quality of life improvements, just to name a few. Never.

You stop.

5 Likes

All I want is a barber shop tbh

18 Likes

I always find it odd that with all the choices out there people choose a game then try to change that game. It’s like going to Popeye’s then complaining that they don’t sell roast beef sandwiches.

55 Likes

Just a little nerfin to mages, it isn’t anything to be concerned about.

I don’t know if making it so you don’t spend 1.5 hours trying to get a laden dew gland to drop is “changing the game” and some of us want to enjoy deluxe chicken made with premium gravy and better seasoning :slight_smile:

I would LOVE a game like classic that all new stuff, optimized classes without the automation/queues and whatever but that would be a different game :slight_smile:

Actually really surprised no other company took that to the next level…

PS - One should ensure our responses are not generalizations of someone’s opinion and should be specific to what they indicated… :slight_smile:

I would like for mail to my alt to be instant rather than a one hour delay. #NoChangesExceptMine

12 Likes

This is also the only change I think we need.

muh QoL changes

4 Likes

And they’ll get them in the end, one way or another.

We don’t need their kind round here!

/spits

1 Like

They already did. They can go play retail where they got all the changes they wanted.

16 Likes

A few small QoL changes won’t break the spirit of Classic. I for one would like to see LFG added along with riding at 20 and flying at 60. It will make Classic more enjoyable for everyone.

9 Likes

Dont be surprised. Literally dozens of companies have made exactly that. It’s what we’re fleeing.

3 Likes

This is the dumbest argument anyone could ever make. Retail is obviously NOT what we want or we would be happy with it and never have come here.

Stop saying this, it makes you look stupid.

9 Likes

But you are trying to change the game. The drop rates are intentional.

You said it yourself, you’d love a game LIKE Classic with everything you asked for…that game is not Classic though.

10 Likes

But they don’t really sound like they’re happy here, either…

1 Like