Gearscore is actually good for the game

I think your doctor needs to adjust your medication.
:axe:

1 Like

I like what you did here.

Well that’s rude.

No, it’s objectively bad

Gear score, and raider io are both faulty, but people seem to attach a lot of importance to them and use it to judge other on what gear they have or in case of raider io, how many runs they purchased… sorry I meant played and that in turn is somehow related to skillz.

Let the fan boys commence lol

You used the word “pumper”. Youre entire post is now tainted.

equip all my best ilvl items including pvp gear and i have 4.3k gs.
equip my 4pc t6 set and some blues and with 3k gs I will still do more dmg and typically top 3 in most raids. Its disgusting ive seen people take and use worse items just because they have higher gearscore.

Trust me when I tell you this, high gear score doesn’t help when you eat the floor two seconds in on every single pull.

I know players like that, and pretending they don’t exist is silly.

Oh and since my GS is over 4.2k, I gather my opinion matters more.

I’ll take a noob in quest greens who knows the fights over a GS snob who doesn’t. Naxx is such a face roll. Grow up.

I agree gearscore is great because I know anyone asking for it isn’t worth wasting my time on. The only way to ensure you get pumpers is to check logs.

I guess some people really do need a Ferrari to navigate a 25mph school zone, lol.

1 Like

well, it just means the dropped gear goes to gold/disenchant, which is kind of a waste. I like when people get upgrades.

1 Like

I have seen when ppl post gs and i check their logs, they are always like 20-40% parses. Ima still check logs. Keep the scrubs away from my raids.

4.8k views and only 3 likes, gearscore sure is popular /s

Too many people feeding the troll. He will never stop making these threads at this rate.

1 Like

Gearscore is an irrelevant number dumb people use when they don’t understand the game to judge other people for EZ content that can be cleared by anyone.

I can equip completely the wrong gear for my class and have high gearscore.

But at least the number is high…LUL

For example I can equip leather gear with intellect and stats that are irrelevant for rogue but my gearscore will be just as high as someone with proper gear.

It is a zoomer feature made by people who can’t play the game or understand gear stats.

I’m playing New World which doesn’t require taco tip for me to see other peoples GS

So you’d rather invite someone based on gear than their performance? I’ve seen 4k geared demo locks do sub 2k dps in Naxx I think you underestimate how bad some players are

Playing new world? Why would you do yourself like that I will pray for you

Gotta love the good old gearscore. People still have 2nd bis items from tbc, i was doing 6k dps single target with probably 3.5k gs ( no i dont have the addon to check ) gearscore is so irrelevant. Best bet is to inspect gear, see if they actually have enchants and gems that are optimized. A 4k gs dps without hit aint gonna do even close to the same damage as a 3k guy with all soft caps reached

i think garmuck is also the hodir poster. i could be wrong tho.