GDKPs are ruining WOTLK

yeah of course! :slight_smile:

Or you melted moms credit card in the swiper.

2 Likes

she’s gonna be so mad at me :frowning:

You’re coming across as really pathetic and insecure. I hope you realize that by now.

You are coming across as a sore loser who buys gold to feed his fragile ego.

1 Like

But what if its actually Blizzard and/or some of its employees running these gold selling services?

Insecure people make assumptions to attack others so they can feel better about themselves. Again, weak character.

I’m not assuming anything. It’s obvious you buy gold by how mad you are at this thread.

Stop giving yourself away with your fragile ego.

1 Like

If you don’t know something, you’re assuming. And making assumptions to soothe your insecurities and weak character isn’t going to make you feel like the person you want to be. You’re just devolving into a sad person.

Oh it’s obvious lil bro… You buy the gold to avoid ego issues.

1 Like

but no for real, making gold is easy as piss, jewelcrafting is basically a money printer, if you dont have an amount of gold that can buy pieces in a GDKP (which it sounds like you don’t, I’m gonna be honest), look inward, friend. being broke can’t be very fun.

That’s exactly what a weak insecure person would say. Prove it then. I’ll wait.

I wouldn’t go to a GDKP ever. GDKPs are for small minded losers who want to ruin the game for themselves. They are too dumb to even realize that buying gear makes the game less fun for them.

They will just quit after they get the gear and go back to fortnite or valorant.

1 Like

no yeah me either, I’m not particularly fond of getting gear if I don’t feel like I’ve earned it, but I’m not the one replying to every single comment on a forum thread about how much im buttmad that they exist, so, I’ve got that going for me

says the dude who always posts from this crappy alt.

1 Like

I have BIS NAX daggers I don’t need a GDKP for gear. You need GDKPs because you suck at the game and can’t play much.

Get on my level nerd. Free BIS NAX daggers. OH u mad

2 Likes

oh, yeah for sure! if you say so <3

I got BIS weapons you got a fragile ego cause you don’t have BIS nax gear.

You gotta fill that void with mommy’s credit card.

2 Likes

and I’m sure it makes you feel very accomplished :slight_smile:

You clearly need to seek professional help with a psychiatrist or psychologist (preferably the first since they are able to prescribe medications if needed). You project your insecurities about your income, your intelligence (or lack of, rather), your falsely aggrandized ego, and a clear parental issue.

4 Likes