GDKP Sucks and there is a propaganda campaign by a select few that says otherwise

Wait…
So how much gold did Gigawhalex buy for GDKP?
and what kind of cheese is he?

Sorry, trying to follow your stupid af analogies.

4 Likes

what part of what you quoted was an analogy?

“the loot system that isn’t rolling wasn’t using /roll”

well you’ve outdone yourself this time beardo

1 Like

look at this redditor lol

3 Likes

“he used a word that i don’t understand, he must be from a completely unrelated website”

what?

Pretending someone on a random news forum is a nerd while arguing about a loot system on the wow forums is pretty odd stuff

1 Like

once again showing that lack of reading skill i see. I’m aware gdkps don’t roll. the fact that your trying to point out something so stupid shows I’m correct about that elementary reading level.

if your loot system can only have a “fair roll” that means that no loot system in the game works for you except /roll, right?

so u don’t really have a problem with gdkps particularly, u have a problem with uhh every loot system ever

1 Like

Guys, stop responding to these threads. Its just the same guys or their alts posting.

You have 0 idea how an economy works if you think gdkps inflate the economy lmfao.

1 Like

no just GDKP. loot council can be abused which could be a problem in my book but at least there is a common goal there of making the raid group better and not lining your pockets and hoping you got more gold then the next guy.

1 Like

so, gdkp, dkp, loot council, uhh epgp is also a currency

there’s no “fair rolling” in any of these

what loot system do you approve of that isn’t /roll?

2 Likes

LOL your actually just creating a bad faith argument. since you glossed over it

also most DKP guilds reset DKP when a new tier/season opens up

Illegally you can buy anything.

what does that matter?

you said u had a problem with systems that rewarded no lifes

if you joined a dkp guild that 1 guy had 10,000 dkp and u had zero, would you consider it not fair or what?

what’s the difference between 10,000 dkp and 10000000g

its about fair rolling is it not?

2 Likes

1 will reset when a new tier or patch launches the other doesnt.

1 Like

that completely depends on the guild, even then, you would have to join on week 1 or else it would be permanently unfair is your argument?

1 Like

not all the time no.

simply put alot of people who ran dkp back in the day diddnt reset every raid tier at all.

you have a problem with most loot systems in the game if you only consider /roll for gear or people that ran the raid all get “equal” dibs on the gear.

its plain and simple.

youre trying to talk in circles once you got caught in that line of thinking instead of just admitting it.

Please bring back GDKP to SOD.

1 Like

ahh yes because 1 week of DKP is akin to 1000’s of gold… brilliant argument.

1 Like

it might as well be with your line of thinking.

thats what youre not getting.

stand on what you say at least.

1 Like

ahh yes i should def take advice with someone that has your name on the forums. LOL its not the same thing and no i wouldn’t join a guild that didn’t reset DKP each tier that would be unfair…

1 Like