GDKP Sucks and there is a propaganda campaign by a select few that says otherwise

We don’t want GDKP back, it was never good for the economy and the people making this into an issue are an extreme minority. Just like we do in a civilized society we should not listen to the minorities but respect the wishes of the majority of players.

Thank you

27 Likes

Can you tell us how the GDKP hurt you?

3 Likes

there’s no rational reason to hate GDKPs :expressionless:

2 Likes

he just doesnt realise it is the best loot system in the game… BRING GDKP back!!!

3 Likes

#BringItBack :expressionless:

2 Likes

Honestly some sociologists should study the pro-GDKP posts. Surely others find it curious that you can tell their political lean simply from how they post.

1 Like

Mass inflation, this is the best way for bots to transfer/ Launder the money with RMT, They farm gold via quests and vendoring items with 10000 bots. Any money generated from NPCs is inflationary - inflation doesn’t happen though until that money goes into circulation - that money goes into circulation very quickly in 1 GDKP run

2 Likes

Inflation is caused by currency in the market.

Incursions defeated SoD. We’re living in the Nightmare of it’s economy now.

1 Like

If Blizz doesn’t want people to be able to buy/sell (at an auction) BoP gear, regardless of reason, that’s their prerogative.

and I agree.

2 Likes

incursions?

sounds like the auction house

the money is already in circulation before that gdkp run if it ended up in that gdkp run, someone brought it there with the intention to spend it…

1 Like

GDKP topics are spam and should be removed.

2 Likes

Economy is already a joke in SoD, might as well have the spectacle of 100k gold bids on thunderfury bindings

1 Like

“I already have cancer, why not have AIDS, too.”

“My partner and I both have AIDS, why bother with protection”

Was that supposed to make sense in response to what I said? Because, it didn’t.

2 Likes

Like blizzard asking)

Agree OP. Likely several discords are pushing this gdkp spam to get it into sod. They think blizz will cave to the tiny minority of rmt enjoyers in this forum.

2 Likes

It’s not exactly hard to understand. It’s just Gacha-addicted zoomies that are used to just swiping credit card to get whatever they want in a videogame.

7 Likes

“people who like gdkp have bad politics. they think the bad thoughts”
unbelievable :expressionless:

I’d suggest you read their posts, but it’s clear you didn’t read the one you responded to, so there’s no point.

Edit - NVM, you’re just one of them. Sorry for thinking you’d be able to read.

3 Likes