GDKP Sucks and there is a propaganda campaign by a select few that says otherwise

still dont understand it seems. its okay maybe when you get to middle school reading level you will

adult who can’t handle being behind at video games that he chooses to put less time into btw

yep still doenst understand that the argument is not having a chance vs having a chance.

lets say you have gigahwhalex and he can’t possibly be outbid and then he buys it and you get it next time it drops, or is that unacceptable, because u are 1 week behind now?

I don’t understand how GDKP affects anyone who very simply just doesnt participate in GDKP. Let people play how they want to play. If people buy gold, ban them for buying gold.

Personally in phase 1 when my guild stopped running BFD because everyone had their loot, I still wanted to raid even though I didnt need anything and tanking a GDKP for a group was the most awesome way for me to make money.

Right now I’m barely scraping by trying to flip salt shakers on the AH. I refuse to spam incursions all day like a bot. Incursions did more damage than GDKPs ever could.

whos to say gigawhaley isnt in that group and outbids you… i know crazy concept.

2 Likes

so gigawhalex isn’t in the group? so u just win it? what

if you keep getting outbid in a GDKP, you make more money. Its always a win win.

no because gigawhaley is in that group…

2 Likes

As if there wasn’t a giant propaganda campaign to demonize them?

Demonizing a loot system is cringe control freak stuff. How about be mad at Blizz for not enforcing their own ToS. . .

can someone translate

those same people who outbid you get the same ammount of gold you do. they will still have more.

2 Likes

giga whale y another person from giga whale x that you named.

you seem to have uhh misunderstood math

if u have 25k gold and i have 26k gold, and i pay 25k gold for an item, i have 1k and u have 25k, how do i have more?

what

so that’s only if you have the same amount of gold. what about people who have 10x the amount that others do?

2 Likes

“people who have more gold than me have more gold than me”

this is just you being behind again and not liking it

1 Like

so for one last time the argument is fair vs not fair. its not about me “being behind” i could care less about how much gold they have UNLESS they are using it to get gear that i helped to obtain by killing bosses.

1 Like

ok, but you get the gold cut, which is the loot system, do you complain when people spend dkp on items that you helped kill?

lol

“its unfair he has 10x as much dkp as me”
“he’s been in the guild 10 times as long”
“what a stupid system”

1 Like

The only argument is that if you dont like it dont do it. But its none of your business what other people do and it doesn’t affect you in any way whatsoever.

1 Like

who cares it wasn’t a fair roll… everyone should have an equal chance at getting the gear if they helped kill the boss.

1 Like