GDKP leaders = scum

This is why people should have to earn the right to create topics/post, yikes bro just stop.

Well most of that Gold DKP stuff is being sold RMT now days and then they use that Gold they gain from the Gold to re-sell over and over…

Gold DKP is a nice idea, until RMT gets involved.

You ok? Clearly

i made 70k last week hosting GDKPs, =D

1 Like

Wait why do you jump to assume everyone is spending real money because thats pretty inaccurate. Sure some people are, but you can use that fact to get the trickle down. I’m not saying GDKP’s are good for the overall economy, but when you see a system like that in place, its very easy to participate in it and use it to your advantage. I’m not going to write out an essay explaining how to farm an acceptable amount of gold, but its very doable. Then you just roster up, bid here and there on some cheaper items but you’re still getting upgrades, and then you get paid more than you spent until you have enough to bid on the better items. I’ve done it exactly like this, as have pretty much everyone I know who plays, and its even easier when you have multiple toons. So many people I know were against gdkps just cause they didn’t think they had enough gold, but once they realized how easy it was to be smart about it, they come around quickly. Sounds like a you problem bud.

Its RMT issue but ok sure. What ever floats your boat

1 Like

Maybe it is when you dont get caught with buying gold.

You could reset all gold tomorrow and permaban all buyers/sellers and botters and GDKP would still be the best looting system for pugging, hands down.

Idk I can’t prove anyone has bought gold.

If you can by all means show your evidence?

Do it then.
Were waiting.

1 Like

Thats easy to score lol.
The more people that buy gold, the more bots. Whoopsee

There were more bots in 2009 before GDKP was even really commonly used in WoW. Do you think more people are buying gold now than there was when there was 12 million active users? Youd have to be naive to think so.

“several toons”…posts from retail account.

easily the best loot system. this loot system brings people in FULL BIS to come back and raid, NO other loot system does that. Plus I have never used IRL money to buy gold, and yet I have more than Ill ever need thanks to GDKPs so a win win win.

This is just a lie. I guess when you have no friends or social skills, you have to buy your companionship, though.

what other loot system brings full BIS toons back to raid old content?

If anyone thinks GDKP exists for some reason other than RMT he has been completely taken for a fool. The people running GDKP are selling the gold right back for cash.

Why did guilds use DKP (dragon kill points) instead of GDKP back in the day? Because Blizzard actually banned you for RMT and the idea of just selling your raid’s loot for IRL CASH was not taken lightly. Today, Blizzard encourages RMT and and actually sells gold themselves via WoW Tokens. I’m not sure how Blizzard sees their cut off of GDKP RMT but rest assured they are.

1 Like

LOL, show me on the doll where the gdkp touched you… HAHAHA go back to your guild that has fallen apart since the lack of people showing up for raid because they are full BIS and no need to raid till TOGC. I will go back to being able to buy full consumes and not farm any gold while I wait for TOGC and stack my coffers.

Dang bro who hurt you?

GDKP’s are awesome for those who are wanting to make a little gold, great for those who want to spend a little.
I think the one thing I’ll agree on is some geared players have no idea what they are doing (which happens even if they are actual raiders) . Beyond that, there’s really nothing to get offended about.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The majority of bots do not make gold, they farm materials and then flood the market with those materials. Since you are an economics expert you would know that that drives the prices DOWN. That is not inflation. It is also not creating gold. It is the same gold just being transfered .

A lot of gold that was bought since vanilla was spent on mounts, epic in classic and flying in tbc. Both fixed prices.