GDKP leaders = scum

They are injecting that gold into gdkps only.

If you dont go to gdkps gold is literally irrelevant.

Prices of consumables arent increasing cuz someone bought an item in a gdkp for 100k gold.

gdkps arent printing gold, they are just changing who owns it.

1 Like

Not entirely true, basic supply and demand makes it that prices for raid BOEs and crafting materials are completely inflated in the first weeks of a raid because of all those people with way too many gold.

We’ve seen it in retail with the mythic+ carries, some people were do rich that the prices of boes were through the roof and only those selling carries could affort the good ones.

Sure it’s just like real life, but the gap between normal players and those who buy gold will only increase with time.

So dont buy boe’s??

Didnt stop everyone from owning a darkmoon card.

Gold is irrelevant, also the boe’s arent even BIS.

Someone buying gold has no effect on others.

Its all just made up in your heads.

Someone buying Flare doesnt do anything to me.

I’m only telling you that it does have an effect, you can deny it if you want, doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

And gold is really relevant to a lot more people than you think. I had to loan gold to enough people to know it is, and people who didn’t have epic flyers at the start of the xpac.

Bow do I care? not so much, I did black temple gdkps plenty to pay epic mounts to my alts, but i still believe there is way too much gold in the game
 it took me WOD garrisons to reach the amount of gold people have right now in this game, I’m not sure I want to see how much will cost world drop boes that are bis in the future, it’s going to be insane.

Sorry but consumables are not increasing in price.

Bots are keeping us supplied to make consumables, if anything the bots are the reason stuff is so cheap.

Bots are why you can’t make gold out of farming anymore and are actually harming those trying to make gold the legit way.

Sure nobody else will complain because we like our cheap prices, but it’s still a problem

I understand some people don’t like to spend them playing the game and do stuff they don’t enjoy, that’s why I stopped playing retail, I was sick of doing chores.

But the bots are the reason why people give up trying to make golds the legit way.

1 Like

Bots and layers are the reason why things are so cheap, everytime they ban bots or layers are removed the price always skyrockets until layers come back and bot numbers are back up.

I have 100k by playing the AH, doing dailies, and selling various profession items. It’s not hard to make gold.

This month alone I’ve earned 118,205g, Spent 101,951g and made 16,254g profit. I don’t even consider myself to be particularly great at making gold.

1 Like

This excuse worked in classic and may work in tbc but it definitely doesn’t fly in wotlk. A 10 man Uldaur alone gives you 200g in raw gold. Every day you can make 500g from dailies. Gems can by bought with honors.

You can play 1 day and stay offline the rest of the week and still be able to afford everything.

2 Likes

Well, you may not realize it, but it’s because some people give zero value to their gold that you can make gold like that from the AH too, it’s partly due to inflation and people really not paying attention because it’s not real money

I look at you stupid undercutters who posts a stack of 40 metagems at half price for no reason on tuesdays lol

And (more) bot less servers get crap prices more full time.

I wish I was joking but a strategic faction change then server change to whitemane could save 1000’s of gold for a new soon 80.

I wish this was for exotic p2w items. That be fun stuff.

Once i level ding my new 80 her week 1 tasks include spamming the crap out of stockades. and WG sing ups for honor to gear up. Week 1 of the new life that an 80 has
will be in stormwind.

For what I’d pay to level her also planned tailor respec I could either farm wrath quest gold for hours for some fugly as hell AH prices.

Or reset the crap out of wool farms like stockades. Stocks it will be.

I’d rather do that there than pay a gouger. And Its by the WG sign up in SW. 1 stop shopping.

Then it the other fabrics. She has frostweave at least. Enough to hit wrath tailor decent for a start anyway. Its just I get to take lots of time to “one-shot” old content to get there.

This is why I’m self sufficient. It took me a while to understand that the best way to get rich in WOW is by not spending gold at all lol (except ofc to resell stuff on the AH). The army of alts is helpful.

I post stuff at half price to control the gold sellers and the losers who camp the auction 24/7. If I don’t make gold you don’t either it’s been my policy since day one. I can play the long game and I have more than enough gold to it. You buy out my stuff I pump more into the market to punish you where you get stuck with 100++ of them and forcing you to sell at a lost and waste your time in the meanwhile.

1 Like

This is true, not even server just faction prices differ greatly on my server at least.

I would never post something at half price, I’m more likely to buy it than to sell them for that price.

Some people are so delusional in the fact they think anyone with gold has swipped a credit card. Ita not hard to build a large amount by simply running the raids and stockpiling your cut. Hell, even throw in a little farming and running the ah and you got quite a stack. Spec if your doing it on multiple characters.

1 Like

Howd you get your gold intially, protip cant use the word GDKP.

There is ways to be self sustainable but the values dont translate to the price of loot, the values have been inflated by bots due to RMT.

3 Likes

I find a lot of people hit a mental block when it comes to GDKP, they hear that some admins will screen out buyers based on how much gold they have so they assume that all GDKP admins will reject them for not already having 100k+ gold. They won’t even try to join one, and instead come here to the forums/reddit to further whinge that they are locked out of the GDKP community for not buying gold.

Fact is that most GDKPs will take basically anyone, and the average player who is actually online more than 3 hours a week tends to have 5-10k gold from quests, professions and vendoring anyway. It will probably not be a clean HM+Alg run, but it’ll give some kind of payout and be a starting point to qualify for more premium runs, even just to build confidence in the ecosystem.

tldr; most anti-gdkp posters are hyper casual cowards that lack initiative.

3 Likes

Boosting in dungeons.

People that wouldn’t play with you anyhow are somehow gatekeeping you from doing a thing that they can’t actually stop you from doing?

Nice bait, ive done my time though.

One word community.

Boosting is RMT, notice how that trend has died off and GDKPs being pushed more

2 Likes