GDKP leaders = scum

A retail sockpuppet making trash threads on our forum shouldn’t be so quick to call others “scum.” That said, you don’t have to go to GDKP raids. Problem solved.
:axe:

Calling people who earn more gold than you “greedy” is cope

Let me guess…everyone richer than you in real life is “greedy” too?
:rofl:

1 Like

I agree with your stance, yes small goals are key for success. But there is a malicious cloud over these goals unfortunately. Guidance and context is important.

Sounds like it’s time for someone to take their pills…

1 Like

GDKPS are good lol.

Made 30k gold over 2 runs, spent 20k on a Vold’rethar.

Working as intended, just give yourself a max bid limit on items and if you get outbid, just collect gold and spend it on another run.

2 Likes

You know im correct :slight_smile:

Working as intedned funded by DK bots you mean

1 Like

I just wanna know where you think they’re living that they can afford a mortgage on what little you make running a gdkp. And if they have any houses for sale lol…

DF has forced open rolls for raid loot. We’re here waiting for you. You could also just join a pug that’s not running GDKP, or even a guild.

WOTLK isn’t a full time job

Like Mythic raiding is

After you pay for the carries for the entry achievements and raider io fixing, ofc.

Either game version has the same issue as I see it.

People see a way to charge for a service. And people will pay it.

Not even a ding against blizzard. Any game with player to player interaction is going to have in time poeple who will see if someone will pay for a services. And people willing to pay for that service.

I think mythic and mythic+ killed retail, turned dungeons into esports trash.
Retail has not been good since Firelands, WoD was their last attempt but they lost the lightning in the bottle after Highmaul.

Retail has nothing to offer other than chading AotC then selling runs for people buying aotc carries, this is no different to my post

3 Likes

Breaking news people use other people and water is wet. It’s business don’t take it personal.

raids should never be pugged.

Its classic, ofc they are pugged.

They have 2 mechanics.

1 Like

Its an RMT issue, the difficulty of raids isnt really decision for this post.

RMT promotes a play style that is down right unhealthy.

1 Like

How so?

How does people buying gold have any effect on you?

Oh, people should feel bad one way or the other.

We laugh at them constantly when they start bidding wars on items just because they are impatient, and thank them for paying the game for us.

There is this cool feature on websites called scroll up.

I did i saw nothing.

Not sure how people you dont know who buy gold has some negative effect on you.

Not directed to me, but people buying gold are injecting gold into the economy and creating inflation for everybody hence they affect everybody to a point any legit activity to make gold in this game isn’t worth the effort because the value of items is inflated.

It’s economics 101, if you print more money you create inflation and your worth diminues.