GDKP in Season of Discovery

I’ve taken a number of drug tests in my day…

They dont necessarily tell you if you passed, but they certainly tell you when you fail.

The silence is their answer.

2 Likes

I already summarized what I said, I dont need you to quote my summary and then provide your own inaccurate one.

This is ridiculous. Like, make an argument against what is actually being said and not some made up narrative. You quoted it right there! :joy:

This was literally some of the things we were talking about. How dare I point things out to you and be right.

Just because you sell more product cheaper, doesn’t mean you can keep up with demand. More bots equals more bots getting banned and that alone would invalidate your argument right there with unbanning GDKP’s.

Blizzard alone as pointed this out, all discussion is useless at this point. Reason being, nothing we are saying will change their minds at this point. Blizzard knows something we don’t and their silence is telling.

I’ve literally made an argument before. I was showing my points to yours. No reason to get all upset because I’m making sense. I get it, you cannot answer the questions. Just because you cannot answer the question makes it false. The fact I use your own argument against you as proof leads you to this route. Where you say it’s all made up. Guess what, everything you said is made up. You have no proof and no reasonable functioning arguments.

GKDP’s are still banned :rofl: :joy: :clown_face: :wave:.

And I’m so happy they are.

It feels great knowing this version is failing hard.

When did you quit SoD? You playing Era or just Cata?

I quit like 6-9 clears into ST.

I only play cata now.

Yeah i can’t wait to be able to do gdkp’s again will be amazing.

1 Like

So that’s your argument? Can you confirm for me before I discredit it?

Nvm, this is easy.

What else? Oh, right this gem.

If the bots are getting banned then bots and RMT wouldn’t be a problem and neither would GDKP. What point are you making exactly? There is no logical argument here.

Anyway…

1 Like

Please bring back GDKP so i can enjoy SOD like it used to be <3

2 Likes

You play classic Era at all?

You done with SoD or you gonna give P4 a look?

I quit classic after wrath. I haven’t played Era myself.

You are looking at it in absolutes is the problem. I’m trying to look at this as in reality. What I’m trying to say is if bots are scaled up and some are getting banned how can they keep up? See I understand what you’re saying about the bot scaling. Even if they do get banned the demand for a RMT is still needed. Eventually if the demand is high enough the bots won’t be able to keep up. There is nothing limiting the demand for RMT’s, however, the bots can get banned. If the demand for RMT’s isn’t high enough then I see there being no issue with bots keeping up, even if some are banned.

Sod looks bad, it could of been good but MC again sounds awful to me.

I’m only gonna do this mage in cata.

Should check out mage on PTR, fire mage is slapping.

Warriors aren’t too happy atm though.

I played a rogue

They are doing pretty well too. They are at the top when we test on testwerk the patchwerk testing boss.

The percentage of bots that get banned would increase if the number of bots goes up? Why would that be?

Lol what? The demand for RMT is unlimited!!!

But bots are limited because blizzard suddenly starts banning them if the operators scale up?

That’s your opinion. Here’s mine.

The difference is I’m not trying to stop you from playing the way you like. You are trying to stop me.

If gdkps aren’t essential then why did SOD lose 90% of its population??

Just add P2W servers and be done with it.

Sounds like gdkp is essential

1 Like