GDKP in Season of Discovery

I mean cata classic> wotlk classic.

Id be down for a new xpac based off Cata

I’m not seeing an argument against GDKP. These are all arguments against bots and RMT.

GDKP is the strawman.

4 Likes

We all see what we want to see. Silence means ban is working. Decline in pop means GDKP is popular. It doesn’t really matter SOD is seasonal and with just enough new content sprinkled in to be unpredictable I personally like the change in game play banning GDKPs created.

2 Likes

I am certain this test has failed and blizzard know this.

3 Likes

Looking forward to it

Lmao :clown_face:

2 Likes

Seeing what you want to see which was the whole point of the post thanks for confirming my point :+1:

1 Like

All im seeing is sod numbers drop.

What are you seeing?

1 Like

Where do you folks get this confidence in Blizzard?

On the one hand you guys complain that the design of incursions, or blood moon, or [insert example] was horrible. Then you turn around and say that Blizzard knows something we don’t, and we ought to just trust everything they say. Not only that, we ought to trust that even when they say nothing, they are still wise and doing a great job.

Reminds me of when folks think the government is competent and makes good decisions. :joy:

2 Likes

Dont worry presidents have immunity now.

If they wanted to do a real test, they would reopen the locked servers, unban gdkp on those servers and sit back to see what happens with the pop/gold.

Or leave it locked, leave everyone in silence and let the bots inflate incursions.

2 Likes

Dont worry Molten Core will save sod.

KekL

2 Likes

GDKPS will return 100% inevitable.

1 Like

Maybe we just enjoy playing the games they design if you have such a problem with Blizzard feel free to unsubscribe. Though your charming well thought out posts will be sorely missed lol.

1 Like

You all should be mad at how SOD turned out, gdkps aside.

2 Likes

No one should be mad about anything you either play a game cause you enjoy or you don’t play it cause you don’t enjoy it. Anger leads to illogical decisions least helpful emotional response there is.

3 Likes

You really are a massive blizzard shill.

2 Likes

Lol and you are a really negative person.

1 Like

Blizzard had 3 phases to do anything good in SOD and they let their player base down.

1 Like

You speak for the whole player base eh

1 Like