GDKP in Season of Discovery

Hope to see this policy revisited especially if you wanna boost numbers before forcing all of the population into nursing home (mega servers).

almost 50k views SURELY they will have to post back on this, right, right!?

They probably see its the same 3 people bumping it for 8 months

2 Likes

How much time Elron has wasted spamming here along with when they necro’d several other threads at least gives me a few chuckles.

1 Like

It ain’t much but its honest work trying to save sod.

Honestly the lack of GDKP killed the bot-ing problem.

Didn’t you just make a thread complaining about hunter bots eagle eyeing farming lotus and rtv?

Sod players really have no sense of direction do they

3 Likes

This thread has about 2500 comments and Blizz devs don’t want to talk about it, or address the issue.

It is the most active thread in SOD.

Thank you for your feedback :laughing:

Yeah killed the botting problem sure bro…

1 Like

There’s also this one i made

They won’t talk about it because there’s nothing to say they can’t support there claim of it being a success with data because the data shows they lost a massive amount of players.

They can either stay quiet and hope people stop demanding gdkp’s return or they admit the policy failed and revert it.

It’s a lose lose for them.

1 Like

This is the crazy thing too, its like they are totally oblivious to everything around them.

2 Likes

Yep mainly people saying good job

Case and point.

Don’t mind him he follows me everywhere trolling just report and carry on.

I think you have a lot of metrics going against your opinion. But good for you bro.

gdkp ban was the single biggest failure of sod so far.

1 Like

What are u talking about theres a differnce between bots hacking underneath nodes, and eagle eye hunters. In the WC3 u could buy a farsight from the goblin shop my point about giving it as an engineer item remains lore accurate.

#BringBackGDKP :rage:

1 Like

:point_up:t6:

2 Likes

The biggest failure is actually lettting them in the season in the first place.

2 Likes