GDKP in Season of Discovery

Making multiple threads about the same topic is against the forum coc

2 Likes

I agree with you.

1 Like

Make gdkp’s great again

Proposal for shadowstrike to test gdkp return in bwl perfect test case scenario blizzard claim our server is on edge of sustainable.

They’ve stopped server transfers to see what happens.

Suggest unbanning gdkp’s on only shadowstrike opening transfers to our server and monitoring the outcome especially player numbers.

Also the thread about them revisiting the policy

bumping this thread for visbility the overwhelming majority want gdkp’s back and you have the perfect scenario to reintroduce them in a controlled enviroment and let the results speak for themselves.

[quote=“GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy”, post:984, topic:1885545"]
I know at least 2 people who have never bought gold in 20 years of wow who bought gold after the gdkp ban lmao so ironic.
[/quote]

Shocking - it’s almost like before the gdkp ban they were just buying gold with extra steps via inviting whales that bought gold to the raid, and then getting some of the goldbuyer gold as a reward.

Then ban the gold buyer not the loot system crazy idea i know.

Or ban both, since the system promotes goldbuying since it makes the action of goldbuying have more uses.

I know isn’t it crazy to think that if something has more use/applications that sales would increase?

Or unban them because it makes the game more popular and is a seasonal server.

Keep GDKPs banned best thing that blizz has done to the game in a very long time

You’ve been ignored all your posts will not be seen and you’ll continue to be reported for stalking / harassment.

found the gold buyer

3 Likes

Only people who are mad about GDKP ban are the ones who buy gold to have BiS gear!!!

Except you are lying, the overwhelming majority does not want it back, lol.

1 Like

Let’s break down the benefits of keeping GDKP’s banned in SoD Here are several compelling reasons why this ban is beneficial for the game and its community:

Preservation of Traditional Guild Structures:

• Community Focus: By keeping GDKP runs banned it helps to maintain the traditional guild and social structures that are central to the spirit of SoD. This encourages players to participate in guild activities and build stronger in-game communities.
  • Fair Play: It reduces the “arms race” effect where players feel pressured to buy gold to compete for the best items.

Reduction of Pay-to-Win Dynamics:

• Balanced Gameplay: By keeping GDKP runs removed, the game becomes less about who can spend the most money and more about skill and teamwork.
  • Less Gold Buying: It discourages the practice of buying gold, which can lead to a healthier in-game economy and reduce the risk of account suspensions for players.

Enhanced Raid Experience:

• Traditional Loot Distribution: Players return to more traditional methods of loot distribution, which can make raids feel more rewarding and fair.
  • Increased Challenge: Without the ability to buy gear, players must rely on their skills and strategies to progress, potentially making the game more challenging and engaging.

Fairness and Equality:

• GDKP runs often favors players with more in-game gold, creating an imbalance where wealthier players could easily outbid others for the best gear. By banning GDKP, Blizzard aims to level the playing field, ensuring that gear acquisition is based more on skill and participation rather than financial resources.

Encouraging Teamwork and Community:

• Traditional raid systems encourage players to work together and support each other to achieve common goals. since GDKP’s have been 86’d, Blizzard is promoting a more collaborative and community-focused environment, which can enhance the overall social experience of the game.

Preventing Exploitation:

• GDKP runs are often exploited by players who used real money to buy in-game gold, violating the game’s terms of service and creating an unfair advantage. The ban helps to curb such exploitative practices and maintain the integrity of the game.

Balancing the Economy:

• The influx of gold from GDKP runs inflate the in-game economy, making it harder for average players to afford essential items. By banning GDKP, Blizzard can help stabilize the economy and make it more accessible to all players.

Elron, get a girlfriend or something my man. We’re worried about you.

2 Likes

Wow i think your more worried about him then his own mom.

1 Like