GDKP - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy"

Blizzard was quoted saying the following - “Ultimately this is a test, and if it doesn’t work out, we’ll revisit this policy for later phases of Season of Discovery.”

I think it is clear by now that this “test” has failed people are being very vocal that they would like to continue using the gdkp loot system.

There is no correlation between buying gold and using gdkp.

I have never purchased gold but i have been a long term player.

50 Likes

Save SoD - Unban GDKP’s.

22 Likes

#savesod #unban gdkps

10 Likes

I think it’s time we revisit this policy ?

What do you guys think ?

6 Likes

I believe GDKPS brings a positive reception and underscores the potential benefits of integrating such player-driven mechanics into the broader gameplay experience, enriching the social dynamics and gameplay strategies available within the game. I don’t understand why blizzard had to ban it.

9 Likes

After receiving my first integration into gdkp’s i felt very welcome and it was the most welcoming social enviroment i had been in for a very long time.

I now suffer from social anxiety due to toxic players in guilds and pug groups.

I’m also poor now too.

7 Likes

Nope. Join a guild. Make friends. GDKP does not belong in this game.

99 Likes

Yeah for sure i think gdkp belongs in this game it’s always been in the game and its why its in all other versions of the game.

3 Likes

they’ll probably keep the trainwreck going for the rest of SoD :expressionless:
but next seasonal server will absolutely not ban GDKP.

3 Likes

They are afraid of setting precedent for gdkp’s by admitting that the test failed and did not stop rmt and just further pushed players away.

The numbers speak for themselves but eventually they will have to admit it.

That’s why they didn’t push the ban anywhere else.

1 Like

GDKPs of course welcome you since you will make them rich if you are a “whale.” If you dont bring gold then you aren’t going if you are not a carry.

7 Likes

Everyone is welcome in gdkps.

6 Likes

meanwhile, back in reality, I’ve been invited to plenty of gdkps without being a whale or a carry :expressionless:

7 Likes

I’ve never bought gold and never had an issue attending a gdkp using the ingame currency blizzard allowed me to obtain.

3 Likes

Cringe, liking your own post with your alts.

47 Likes

I think it is clear by now that this “test” has been a resounding success.

Not sure why i’m replying, your thread is probably going to be closed like all the others ones you’ve been spamming or calling out moderators in.

21 Likes

Another gdkp thread to mark as spam and move on.

35 Likes

I also think gdkp’s are great and would love for them to return and i am just utilizing the forums to provide feedback as a veteran 20 year player.

Sorry if that upsets you.

2 Likes

Based on your tantrums and reactions in the other threads that got locked, I’d be surprised if you were 20 years old full stop. You resorted to name calling (and chucking a tantrum at the moderators), and resorted to the forums equivalent of “i know you are but what am I”.

10 Likes

legitimate discussion is not spam just because you disagree :expressionless:

4 Likes