GDKP in Season of Discovery

Since we’ll never agree on reality let’s just do a thought experiment where we grant the anti-gdkp crowd everything they’ve said.

Even in this scenario, gdkp is still worth it because of the number of players and alts it brings every week along with keeping older content relevant for longer.

And in case you’re thinking I’ve refused to acknowledge any downsides, I openly do here in this post:

Bottom line is gdkp is simply better, regardless of the obvious downsides (of which we can debate the severity). We’ve seen this playout in SoD and the results speak for themselves. Ban gdkp at the detriment to your own game. Maybe one day folks will realize that removing popular choices from players is a bad idea.

Given that p4 is this week and we’re still being completely ignored by devs, I guess its time for me to join the ranks of those that have turned their back on the game. Good luck in p4 guys, hope you have fun.

In before the smug remarks from anti andys in an echo chamber acting they’ve won :joy:

1 Like

Trying to play it off…
It’s a heck of a lot more than that…
SoD gold is “worth it’s weight in gold”

It’s why they’re so adamant about it, in a proclaimed “dead game” “seasonal server”

gtfo

2 Likes

See you in 3 days!

1 Like

Or are you ignoring them?

3 Likes

I have crunched the numbers, in the hypothetical situation where you wanted to farm gold that was worth the most per hour, you would play cataclysm, 100 sod gold per hour is worth less than what you could farm in cata, probably because cata is newer

sod gold is infact not worth its weight in anything

Poor thing finally joining everyone in reality.

2 Likes

Probably because cata has gdkps and sod doesnt. You understanding supply and demand yet?

Wonder why a pro gdkper has been crunching the numbers on the value of gold. Hmmm. Sus

because that’s part of the conversation that’s happening in the thread? are you always this dense?

Sure buddy. Keep telling yourself that

Actively seeking the game version which has the highest return of rmt

Sus? If you have an accusation to make, go ahead and say it. Don’t be a coward.

Or realize that you’re posting in threads where RMT is one of the main issues. It’s common for people to know about gold prices and such.

Another gdkper that knows the value of gold. Like shooting fish in a barrel

2 Likes

Are you accusing me of knowing the value of gold, or something else? Coward.

Im not accusing, youve already posted you do

2 Likes

and? That’s all you had to say? You’re just here to point out that people know the value of gold? Nothing more to it?

I’ve told you already, come up with a real argument, otherwise you’re just a pest.

Keep thinking everyone knows the price of gold, its hilarious.

Its almost asif what blizzard said is true, GDKP attracts RMT.

2 Likes

the old “these guys know what they are talking about, it must be because they are gold buyers” trope, its as stupid now as it was the first time you said it

the old “everyone actively goes onto 3rd party websites to look at the price of gold / best methods of making $$$” trope, its as stupid now as it was the first time you said it

Do you not understand how it looks when you’ve posted so many times about this?

People put forth their strongest arguments because it represents their intelligence. If you’ve spent this much effort on these types of posts and the best you have are stupid insinuations, it’s obvious you really don’t have much left in the tank. You’ve given everyone a very clear idea just how much you don’t know, and you’re trying to say that others are stupid? We’re not the ones insinuating anything. It’s these insinuations that make you look stupid because it’s all you have.

He isn’t wrong Tiyoo. I don’t know the price of gold. No one I know who plays the game knows the price of gold.

Why do you know the price of RMT gold?

3 Likes

RMT spam mail in game. Is that answer good enough for you?