GDKP in a nutshell

This is why your positions are meaningless. You don’t like gdkp and will utilize any power available to you to hurt them and the people that do them. Your analysis or statements of fact cannot be trusted due to this. That’s not an objective way to view ML custody of the items. No player views it that way. If they ninja’s everything you wouldn’t just shrug and go “oh well it was all theirs anyway”. No, you’d be rightfully cheesed because that isn’t the agreement or ‘rightful’ action.

3 Likes

By that logic, your arguments are equally meaningless due to your bias for GDKP.

I mean, they were meaningless before that but anyway.

2 Likes

lol, true :expressionless:

GDKP is a loot system.

GDKP is not a boost, service, or paid carry.

GDKP is allowable if there is no real money being traded for items.

The correct chat is academic. A definitive answer where it goes would be nice, only so that players who organize mass report in the correct channel could be properly punished.

None of these positions require a bias towards gdkp’s to rationally observe.

The best possible thing you guys could do for GDKP is stop talking about it lol

Your arguments are such absolute nonsense weasel garbage that you only make your preferred way to spend RMT gold look absolutely horrible.

Within ToS, absolutely. The reason advertising services outside /trade (or outside /services in retail, furthering my point) is against ToS is because it’s problematic for players who want to play the game non-transactionally.
Blizzard has brand spanking new policy in place that sets rules against it because it is damaging to the intended purpose of channels like /LFG.

It’s really not hard to form in /trade. You could just obey the rules and continue running GDKP (for now, per the blue post :partying_face:)

There you go with the baseless accusations.

I’ve never purchased gold. I would rightfully be banned if I did after drawing this much attention to my account behaviour.

The only weasel here is you. You want to weave whatever tale you can to demonize GDKPs as the source of problems for your community. It’s not. You’re just a scrub.

the truth is most GDKPs are organized on discord anyway :expressionless: this is largely an academic discussion.

The funny part is one gdkp raid has more people in it then this whole post.

Most of these posts are made by like 3people posting 100+ times their bias opinions about gdkps. Thats why this post is absolutely meaningless and gdkps are here to stay, simply because it’s the best loot system on classic up to date.

The argument that gdkps = rmt is laughable, because majority of people that join gdkps are good enough not to have to buy gold. Gold buyers are prevelently just dadgamers that are too bad at the game to even join a gdkp in the 1st place.

Next time you dont invite someone to a gdkp because their parses are bad or they dont have gold, just remember these people will put more effort into a forum post then actually playing the game.

1 Like

Tools like you will continue to mass report me regardless of the channel I use, prompting a potential suspension for any and all reciprocal ‘borderline’ conversations that would otherwise go unnoticed. Don’t pretend you care which channel it’s in before you participate in false reports.

There were go with the baseless accusations.

Keep going dude! You’ve almost convinced everyone that items aren’t bought and sold in GDKP. Give us more of this world class reasoning skill :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You’re gonna keep advertising outside /trade and keep getting actioned, so I guess we’ll never know.

Best part is that if you did advertise in trade, and I did report you, you wouldn’t be actioned :slightly_smiling_face:

Those accusations are extraordinarily based.

Do you not hate gdkps? Are you not a scrub? Don’t bother answering rhetorical questions. I already know.

1 Like

Good. Keep them there where we don’t have to see it muck up /4, and we can form raids as intended.

Like I said

Completely naive just world fallacy. Again, my suspension was for language. Erroneous reports are what triggered the review. I could be actioned at any time being mass reported for any reason because of participating in any chat like a normal person is illegal in 2024.

This is based then

Can you make more terrible arguments now?

Green post said that suspensions are not automated. Sorry bud, you got suspended for breaking ToS. Try to do better.

Why? I don’t buy gold. You have zero reason to say I do. This is why you’re the shifty one here. There’s no where for this conversation to go beyond insults; which apparently are war(craft) crimes here.

1 Like

Read harder. The mass report system is automated. It prompts review. Suspension would not occur without the mass report. The review can pull literally anything out of context and declare you a heathen.

So you broke the rules and got actioned. Got it. If you weren’t breaking the rules and got mass reported, would you have been suspended?

You’ve technically broke the tos a half dozen times in this thread.

2 Likes