GDKP in a nutshell

We both know you’ll report people posting GDKPs in trade, too, because you’re dogmatically opposed to their existence.

I prefer to use ironforges numbers, 2.5 million is a very high estimate considering logs

Yes they are. BoP items are being sold for gold.

Not as part of the group formation they’re not.

Still waiting for your logs, yes my 5th alt druid parses are pitiful in the 2pugs i joined before quitting wotlk, but my SoD char is at 99.4avg and my wrath main is 96+ avg.

But again you cant even post yours, because you struggle to make a sentence and just stir nonsense all over this post.

I am done interacting with you in any way. You are bad player and bad person to be around. And you have nothing of value to say.

Report this guy and move on.

I’ve already been looked at earlier today from the brigade you’re trying to do and they cleared me so gl with that appeal

oh cool you are leaving out half the definition.

here is the part you like to omit to help your narrative.

an act, process, or instance of [transacting]
transacting : to carry to completion

so why dont you find a word more specific.

that’s completely inaccurate…

yes they are

Being called out for your bad behavior isn’t being brigaded. You actually believe that someone disagreeing with you should be punished or is punishable.
The only person breaking any rules ITT is you, still.

1 Like

yes, they are, the group is solely being formed in order to sell items, that is the entire purpose of the group, how the group acquires those items is up to them, and it’s most likely a raid

ok green parser quit talking about this please it’s giving me second-hand embarrassment, I haven’t seen any pink parser comment on this thread about parsing

Link your definition site please. Mine was oxford dictionary on a quick google search.

calling out and targetting someone to be mass reported is against the rules, so gl with that appeal

Mtn - Lone Wolf US -SoD
Rdy - Benediction - Wotlk

You never linked any of your parses, because they dont exist.
Stop wasting my time, you are pathetic and will get banned.

No I am completely inaccurate.

1 Like

Racism isn’t acceptable.

Encouraging players to report players breaking the rules isn’t against the rules.
Encouraging players to report players who you know aren’t breaking any rules, is against the rules.
Again, you are the only one ITT who has broken any rules.

1 Like

“Munches on popcorn enjoying the show”

1 Like

GDKP is not pay to win because it’s not forced content and it’s not required to succeed in the game.

Get some friends, make a raid.

With your faulty logic, the AH is P2W because there is stuff on there that costs gold!!!

2 Likes