GDKP in a nutshell

Advertisements for GDKP outside of /trade are against ToS :slightly_smiling_face:

because I googled WoW player Base" and found a result from MMO populations that said 2,547,214 daily active accounts. This is obviously a low ballpark but it is the estimate I used since there are no official numbers.

1 Like

You can flag my posts all you like, I haven’t broken any rules.
You, however, are openly admitting to, and calling for, false reporting, griefing and harassment, which does break the rules.
You think not agreeing with you should be a punishable offense, which is telling in itself.

Normal raids dont involve money as a standard, hence not a transaction

GDKPS use gold as their standard for acquiring items, therefor it is a transaction.

People bid on items.

bid1
verb
offer (a certain price) for something, especially at an auction.
“a consortium of dealers bid a world record price for a snuff box”

Money is used throughout, it is therefor classified as a transaction and because of that it is against the ToS to broadcast in LFG

it’s not necessary for a raid to form to go out and find a lucky boe

Are the bids for items conducted in LFG channel?

No, it provides a service in which you can pay gold for BoP items :slightly_smiling_face:

I haven’t had to twist my argument or reasoning at all throughout this conversation. You have been twisting like a worm though.

again. transactions are not specific to requiring a form of currency.

go use a dictionary please.

He literally linked the dictionary definition hahahahah

If enough people report Xurf someone from “management” might notice and get this nuisance out of here.

He false reports people, it would be ironic if he fell to the report system himself.

1 Like

So you are saying the inviting people to a raid with a loot system is a service?

That still describes pretty much every raid forming in LFG.

Like I said, smoothest of brains.

he used the word “bid” you idiot

Scroll up farther

still barking about logs and parses when your own are pitiful, doesn’t look good

Also the rules specifically call out gold transactions:

Individuals and guilds selling items and profession services for gold is allowed but can only be advertised in-game through the Trade chat channel.

If you are forming a group right then, LFG is the place to make the group, as GDKP is simply a the loot distribution type and is no differnt the na raid using MS/OS, SR, or EPGP.

If you are looking for players for a raid in the future, FOR ANY GROUP TYPE USING ANY LOOT DISTRIBUTION METHOD then Trade is where you post.

the hypocrisy is too much tbh I’m not the one defending a safe haven for rmters

If I’m mage boosting and advertising in LFG, is the channel simply the place I’m forming the group?

No items or profession services are being sold in LFG by GDKP’s.