GDKP in a nutshell

How would banning GDKP improve the game for those that don’t buy gold? There are already pugs that don’t run GDKP. You have guild runs to get loot. Options already exist for players to get gear consistently without engaging in GDKP.

you saying that the largest poll conducted to determine how many players actually buy gold, in tandem with the reddit ama of a very fruitful botter confirming that many more people than you think buy gold, doesnt mean anything just because you refuse to look at the statistics? that’s cope

That’s not statistics. Random straw polls aren’t a statistical representation of anything.

And ironically all the RMT gold they lie about being solely in GDKP’s would just move into someplace they’re more likely to interact with.

What is the difference between BiS boe’s selling for hundreds of gold on the ah and gdkp’s?

that’s where you’re wrong when terms become tied to trade chat, look up the definition of trade

Namely that GDKPs distribute the gold amongst the raiders present, whereas AH goes to a single pocket.

Still waiting on a link to this interview btw, you have had 13 hours to find it.

At least we all agree that gdkps are transcations and therefor belong in trade.

I’ve never seen a GDKP conduct their bids in trade so no.

Unless you’re saying the mere act of forming a group is a transaction, which technically it is.

Smoothest of brains.

It’s been explained several times. :slightly_smiling_face:

that’s not how debates work on forums with rules regarding advertisements in themselves, don’t want to get dinged for spamming about reddit
why do we assume there are 2.5 million daily classic players?

Right you have explained it provides the service of forming a raid to run an instance with some form of loot method.

By that logic all raid formation should be banned from LFG.

1 Like

blizzard has said a lot of things that they’ve backtracked on, so I still have hope they will do the right thing and ban them.

I am still waiting on the logs link from this guy.

I think his wife left him or something last night and he decided to take his anger out on the forums, absolute troll, try to avoid interacting with him you’re just adding fuel to the fire. Someone who posts 100+ times on a single post and havent said anything meaningful is not worth arguing with.

because players are running out of those options as more and more people view joining a guild and making friends as a waste of time and instead turn to the easily accessible goldsellers paradise of gdkp

Until they do reverse their long-held decision, reporting them makes you guilty of griefing, player harassment, bullying, abusing the report system, and telling other players to do the same.
The fact you can think you’re acting ethically or morally is genuinely terrifying in its implications for humanity’s infinite capacity for self-justification.

I’m glad those 14 hours are finally up from earlier

thats not specific to a transaction. if you babies wanna play word games then lets play.