GDKP in a nutshell

Boosting people through content and selling them gear. That is literally what a GDKP involves. You keep defending RMT all day long. I’m reporting you to a GM.

Correct that is a pre arranged service with a pre arranged price.

That does not describe a GDKP.

gold that is brought in from outside of the raid, why are you asking for a pre determined price, which most gdkps do have btw

1 Like

I mean Blizzard stance on RMT is pretty silly to begin with they ban people for 3-7days they dont take the gold away, thats not even a punishment thats a vacation at best.

Further more gdkps have nothing to do with rmt, it’s the best system out there thats why all the quality players do gdkps, it prevents people from leaving early, it rewards players even if their loot doesnt drop and promotes players with bis to still run the content. It beats rolling for gear or be a friend council pleb any day of the week.

The only reason anyone would hate on gdkps is either their parses sucks or they have no clue how to farm gold.

yes it does, you aren’t allowed to bid 69 silver for anything it has increments which are pre-arranged by the broker/seller/master looter

1 Like

He’s pretending like ‘flash gold in trade’ isn’t a thing. They do this to make sure their gold buying customers brought enough for a good pot.

Also true. “500G for epics, 100g increments”.

And you are pretending like people cant farm thousands of gold absolutely legit ways, farming gold in this game is extremely easy, anyone who buys gold is just trash at the game.

Calling everyone that join gdkps a gold buyer is a very close minded and moronic stance.

SoD is more like 5g with 1g increments, but please tell us more about how that requires RMT.

just because it’s your favorite system and the favorite system for goldbuyers(coincidence?) doesn’t mean it’s the best system by any means, I wouldn’t consider anyone that goes to a gdkp to be a quality player and if I know of them I immediately ignore them if they’re associated with anyone else I know. there are zero gdkps that have pink parses, I guess you and gdkps have that in common. sorry I don’t want to buy gold and fall into your ponzi scheme

You get like 20gold just doing couple quests in thousand needles under an hour, but these kids are too busy trolling the forums, wondering why are they so broke.

All my parses are 99+ so you are trolling brother and gdkps are one of the best places to parse, because people actually care about performing well.

The only reason you are trying to legitimize its players and minimalise the actual impact it has on inflation in game is because you stand to gain from boosting trash players in raids and coming out with enough gold to do whatever you want in game instead of actually participating in it. You try to make out like everyone else is trash. Same predictable trash deflections from you scumbags.

no it’s a fair and accurate assumption considering that 40%+ of players have bought gold

People buy gold, because there is no punishments for it, not because there are gdkps, gold buying was prevelent long before gdkps were even a thing.

brother your average parse in icc is 34.2

No I think it’s entirely fair to point out that people who think 10-20g for an item is some huge amount in SoD are demonstrably just lazy.

This is my 5th alt, I have every class. And my SoD parses are 99.4 avg

I as well quit wotlk when token came in.

Seen this same dumb argument repeated as well. Just because RMT existed without GDKP in the past does not mean that RMT is not providing for GDKP now. GDKP exists because it is a lucrative activity for people to spend their lockout on. It’s lucrative because of gold buyers bringing that money to the pot. It’s like I’m arguing with 1 person on 20 alts.

Maybe you are just wrong and 20people are trying to explain to you the basics of the wow economy.

GDKP exists regardless of RMT.

That the vast majority of items go for amounts that simply don’t require RMT at all is proof of that.