GDKP in a nutshell

Well pretty sure that GDKP is an entire process that fits your definition of loot system.

so is ninjalooting

1 Like

You are a bullheaded ignoramus who can’t see past their own flimsy mischaracterization of how GDKP is in fact a service that trades gold for BoP items.

It isn’t an abuse of the report system to report things against ToS, which GDKP advertising outside /trade is.

Your buddy shut up real quick after I linked the policy, but you don’t have the sense to see what’s put right in front of you.

The exchange of gold for items is a sale no matter how the profit from the sale is distributed. See my home auction metaphor.

Here’s another: if a corporation sells me soap, and splits the profit of that soap purchase with the shareholders, did I not buy soap?

See how nonsense your assertion is?

1 Like

Yes, they have.
I’ve already linked the post from the Customer Support thread.
You’re the one spreading lies, and continuing to use projection to cast all your misdeeds onto others.

If you were solely trading gold to a single party for items, you’d be correct. That’s not what’s happening with GDKPs. I read the policy, and nowhere did it state that GDKPs would be in violation of posting in LFG, as they are a loot system and not a boost/carry system.
The exchange of gold for goods is only a sale if the buck stops there. Pooling and redistribution are not a sale, the gold is going back to the players who helped down the boss.
For what you to say to be true, there would have to be no redistribution to other raid members.

you’re linked post didn’t mean that gdkp’s are allowed to be advertised in lfg, that is just you coming up with that out of thin air

1 Like

Well, let’s go down the list.
Are GDKPs a boosting service? No, they are not - they’re a means to distribute gold for players who didn’t get a loot drop.
Are GDKPs a trade service? No, they aren’t - see above.
Saying GDKPs need to be advertised in trade is no different than saying DKPs can only be advertised in trade.

you keep talking about systems when that doesn’t matter, the master looter sold the item to the (gold)buyer, what he does afterwards does not matter, whether he keeps it and runs, or distributes it, it’s still a sale and not allowed to be posted in lfg, and will continue to get reported and actioned against since it is breaking the rules.

1 Like

No, the master looter did not sell the item.
The master looter’s job is to disperse gold. The master looter does not keep that gold.
That is, by definition, not a sale.

you are very clearly trolling

1 Like

Yes it is. You are trading the gold to the ML and receiving an item. Even if you traded each person their split individually, you are still buying the item from the rest of the raid. A transaction isn’t limited to two individual people.

Here it is again:

Individuals and guilds selling items and profession services for gold is allowed but can only be advertised in-game through the Trade chat channel.

See soap and home auction metaphors. If you need more I can keep them coming til you get it. Transactions are not limited to two individual people.
Profit from transactions are almost always distributed across those that provided the service (typically not uniformly, just as they aren’t in GDKPs where the host takes a bigger cut). Ergo, GDKP is a BoP selling service.

You’re out of your depth.

Not agreeing with you doesn’t mean I’m trolling. Calling you out for your unethical bullying also doesn’t make me a troll. Your inability to understand the difference between a pool and a sale also isn’t trolling.
Encouraging players to falsely report other players is, though.

Funny I was thinking the same exact thing about you.

I mean you don’t even report the other violations of prohibited types of conversations in LFG channel meaning you don’ t really care about it being in LFG you care about what it is.

lol. This mage is clearly trolling guys. I read through all your responses. GDKPs are not against ToS correct. You cannot, not matter how you try to justify it. No matter how much you cry. No matter how you incorrectly define it. Advertise in lfg chat.

Feel free to advertise in trade chat. Use discord. Use your own websites. Do not by any means advertise in lfg chat. You will be reported. You can call it abuse. My Gm personally has reported and either muted/suspended a 100+ accounts.

The simple fact of the matter is. Nothing will
happen to us. You and anyone else advertising in lfg will continue to get muted. Get muted enough and you will catch a ban for it.

2 Likes

You are willingly refusing to accept that there’s a difference between pool+distribution and an outright transactional sale.
You can use whatever metaphors you’d like, but you are fundamentally wrong here.

you’re trolling will be dealt with when i’m able to make an action in 13 hours,but until then you can live in your make-believe land where you think pooling money isn’t a sale just because you want to defend rmters

We don’t need to argue about definitions. Lfg chat advertising of a gdkp will be actioned. An account mute or even worse. Enjoy it. This is against their policies and ToS.

Hard to distinguish between trolling and just outright stupidity in these parts lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You’re absolutely right though. Case closed.

I’ve openly called for gold buyers to be banned, which is the opposite of defending RMT. You not liking what I have to say isn’t trolling. Openly calling for false reporting is a punishable action, however, which you’ve done repeatedly.

The irony of this post is insane.