GDKP in a nutshell

You’re flat out lying at this point.
A boost is not a GDKP and GDKPs largely aren’t interested in carrying people with no intention to perform.
You have a dogmatic hatred of GDKPs as a concept and are making up fiction around them to justify your bullying.

bidding for an item doesn’t magically become not a sale just because you call it a “loot system” those two words don’t mean what you think they do

So you choose to believe some random dude on Redit who

1. Openly admits to breaking the Rules
  2. Has a vested interest in getting other people to also break the rules and the best way of doing that is the old “Come on everybody is doing it” ploy when in reality very few people have actually bought gold.

It is impossible for more then 50% of the community to have bought gold, because the botfarms would not be able to supply that much gold unless they were only buying like 5g each.

Except that’s not what’s happening in GDKPs.
If you want the drop, you bid for it. If you don’t get it, you get gold instead, so your time/effort wasn’t wasted.

It’s not a sale because it’s not a sale. It’s not a two-party transaction.

You’re new here so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

GDKP raids take absolute anchor players all the time. They are called pure buyers. They don’t get a cut. They are there to spend gold and get carried in return.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. GDKP is a boosting service at worst, and a BoP selling service at best. Either way it is against ToS to advertise outside of /trade.

1 Like

you can easily find the ama and enlighten yourself, in reality you’re delusional mindset that very few have bought gold is LAUGHABLE… go watch an interview with literal game devs on this game to see that you’re completely wrong

okay what is your definition of a loot system?

what is it then?

how someone acquires loot, but calling gdkp a loot system doesn’t matter in regards to gdkps advertising in lfg

If you win you bought the item.

If I go to a foreclosed house auction and bid on a house and win, I bought the house. It doesn’t make it less of a purchase because society gets some of the benefit of the money spent back via the tax.

GDKP is a loot selling service.

1 Like

You are a bully on some self-aggrandizing moral crusade overtly admitting to, and calling on others, to abusing the report system.
Splitting the pool among players is not a sale.
A boost would not involve the distribution of gold. Neither would a sale.

2 Likes

one person has to trade one other person gold for an item, what do you call that

Step 1 of distribution. A sale would stop that that step.

link please to a interview where a Blizzard employee states what percentage of the playerbase buys gold.

i really wish I didnt have to wait 13 hours to flag your post for trolling

1 Like

No, they aren’t. Yes, they are. Blizzard has said as much. You are a bully and a liar.

The only one violating ToS is you for encouraging players to engage in false reports.

no they haven’t quit spreading lies and misinfo

1 Like

that’s not even true you dont know basic definitions, at this point you are clearly trolling

1 Like