GDKP in a nutshell

You are trading gold for BoP items. It doesn’t matter if there’s bidding before that or not. It’s a paid service. Fresh 25s in grays notwithstanding.

1 Like

LFG is the correct channel to advertise GDKPs. Blizzard recognizes GDKPs as a loot system, because that’s what it is.

1 Like

Again, I don’t believe you’ve ever scrutinized between gdkps advertised in lfg or trade before erroneously reporting them.

No it isn’t

that is not true, you are breaking the rules by advertising gdkp in lfg

No you are not. It is a raid group looking for more members to raid. It doesn’t matter how the loot is being distributed.

1 Like

No, you aren’t, and no, it isn’t. The gold is distributed. You’re not handing over gold to the master looter or raid organizer/leader to keep.

Again, this is wrong. First you claimed GDKPs violate the ToS by existing. Now you’re falling back on an argument over LFG being the wrong channel, when LFG is exactly the correct channel.

1 Like

i’d have to be in trade chat first, im not city sitting like you do i actually play the game

You are paying the raid gold for BoP items and that’s an irrefutable fact.

its correct that gdkps are not allowed to advertise in lfg

The only time I’m in a city is to use trade chat to find members for a raid. Advertising raids in trade chat is technically the wrong channel. No one has ever been suspended for this that I’ve known.

Or get this. Play Whitemane. See first hand how many gold buyers enter GDKPs and how brazenly people talk about their goldbuying and contacts to sell you gold. Bring it up on the forums and have morons like you pretending like the personal experience isn’t real because it’s the truth they’re trying to avoid letting people know about.

i claimed that most gdkps are full of rmt, which is why i think they should be banned, but even if rmt didnt exist, gdkps arent allowed to be advertised in lfg

Please provide a blue post stating this, or some tos citation. You can’t.

admitting to spamming? what is your angle

No, it isn’t. GDKPs are a loot system for raids. As such, LFG channel is where to advertise raid groups regardless of the loot system being implemented. There is no difference between DKP, EP/GP, Need > Greed, MS > OS, “Whoever makes the best unicorn doodle in one minute,” etc, and GDKP as far as posting is concerned.
Blizzard has acknowledge that GDKP is a loot system. You are wrong.

gdkps are not allowed to be advertised in lfg, it’s against the rules

It’s a gold pool to be distributed.

I didn’t admit to spamming? Are you seriously this disingenuous? How do you go through life like this?