GDKP in a nutshell

Y’all are crazy…

Oh and both sides arguing here are using things that can’t be 100% proven so nobody wins. GG.

Most recent

Yep unless bots and gold buying are harshly punished, by the time SoD reaches 60 we will see Windfury bindings going for absurd amounts to whales. Right now though in BFD its not an issue and banning people doing BFD GDKPs by abusing the automated report system is laughable.

1 Like

found this wayback machine of this wow botters ama, someone asked “How would the permanent removal of GDKP raids affect your profit? Like if we woke up tomorrow and it was impossible for people to buy and sell raid items (this is a hypothetical).”
he replied "Heavily it has to be said.

I actually dont like gdkps, but i wont lie and say they arent a huge source of revenue for botting.
"

What you are describing is called paranoia.
“Everyone is out to get me.” Or in this case, “Everyone calling me out for my bad behavior must be breaking the rules.”
You are an unethical, amoral bully.

1 Like

but these people want to defend gdkps for what reason? there isnt a good one

Because they enjoy the structure of gdkps for pug runs? They’re fun? They’d prefer to not be erroneously suspended for participating in one or advertising for one because of people like you?

so you dont want bots to be impacted?

Imagine that. A person looking for attention said things that got them attention. Some Reddit post making unsubstantiated claims means nothing to me.

1 Like

Ban botters. They shouldn’t be suspended. They should be permanently banned. I’ve said this fourteen times to you already.

2 Likes

nah you can go wayback machine the reddit ama its not hard to find, probably wouldnt change your mind with how selfish you are though

GDKPs are sold boosts, so they have to advertise in /trade. It’s TOS.

Gdkps aren’t paid boosts.

1 Like

Yes they 100% are. You are trading gold for BoP items.

these guys dont like to participate in the rules

You’ve been given several, actually, but I’ll go ahead and type it up again.

• Randos/pugs are incentivized to participate and stay mindful throughout the entire run of content, and stay motivated.

• GDKPs incentivize players who are fully geared to continue running content with fresher players, making it easier for fresher players to get gear and experience

• GDKPs help prevent burnout or wasted time by offering gold if you don’t win the roll for your item.

• GDKPs can provide players with an income stream for engaging in content, which more often than not, is much more fun and entertaining than tedious farming.

That’s why people are defending them, not they even have to, as Blizzard has said GDKPs don’t violate the rules. False reporting - which is what you’re doing - does violate the rules.

1 Like

No, you aren’t. You’re bidding for them. Master looter or raid organizer isn’t being paid by those bids, the other raiders are.

1 Like

You. Are. Breaking. The. Rules.

1 Like

You’re using gold to bid on items. You receive a portion of your own gold back on items you bid on. It’s a loot distribution system. It’s not a paid boost. You’re wrong.

1 Like

that’s false, it’s an offense to use the wrong channel to advertise gdkps