GDKP has ruined classic's community

Yes I did which is why i know it’s garbage now answer the questions.

No you didn’t. Otherwise your question would already have an answer without you having to ask me. If you have to ask that question, you clearly haven’t been invested in anything I’ve said.

In other words, dismissal out of hand.

Once again, what is your personal experience with GDKP’s?

I don’t particularly care about your click bait youtube video. It really sounds like you have zero hands on experience with GDKP.

Actually, GDKP has renewed my interest in the game. My Naxx raid had fallen apart because of people quitting the game and honestly I just wanted to continue leveling alts and gearing them up in BWL. Without GDKP people had stopped doing those raids and I would have been forced to quit the game because I don’t have the time to put in farming consumables for Naxx. Now I not only have alts geared for Naxx, I can afford the consumables without spending hours and hours playing against the computer, farming NPCS for gold.

See Post #3

Got it, so none. You are basing your entire opinion of GDKP on one click bait you tube video.

1 Like

How much personal experience do you have with theft?

Less than you apparently.

Why so tight-lipped now? Weren’t you trying to ask me a question but now you’re going to play evasive when someone poses a similar question to you?

Gotcha, just making sure you understand.

I’m still waiting on some answers to some very simple questions.

My answer will be based on your answer to my question.

How much personal experience do you have with theft?

Very little.

Now answer.

Same as yours.

So then we go back to what I said, you have no real experience with GDKP’s and have based your opinion entirely on a click bait youtube video :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I have real experiences with GDKP all the time.

Mostly in LFG with folks constantly advertising like it’s my business, but also through bots farming stuff that I’d like to farm.

Hence the analogy of “theft” as I was making earlier. Thing is, I don’t need to personally experience having something stolen from me to know that it’s wrong. Which is odd because, according to your logic, you seem to believe that in order to know theft is wrong, you have to personally engage or experience it. :wink:

People farming stuff you like to farm on a public server … please try something else. That’s got nothing to do with GDKP.

See Post #3

You are literally posting click bait youtube videos.

“Willie the Whiner” as I call him is the classic wow clickbait master.

The dude literally just parrots whatever nonsense opinion is currently floating around Reddit at the time to bait and make money off idiots that want someone to feed their confirmation bias.

1 Like

Do you even play this game or do you just play it by proxy via reddit and forums?

I find it hilarious how people try to act like bots are farming in the open world, I play on one of the most high pop server and any bot that dared trying to farm open world would be slaughtered within seconds.

Bot are entirely localised within dungeon farming, there isn’t a single bot taking any open world resources like you claim they do.

The lack of resources in the open world are a consequence of playing on an overpopulated server that has not had any adjustments from blizzard to compensate.

1 Like

So you have no actual experience with GDKP. You just want to whine about it.

2 Likes