GDKP has ruined classic's community

See post #3

You know you’ve won an argument when a person defaults to doing this.

You have no argument left and your only response is taking two paragraphs out of context and using it as your argument, pathetic.

1 Like

And that will remain true regardless of botting.

How could you or anyone possibly know that?

If you believe GDKP doesn’t support gold buying/selling then you are delusional

3 Likes

And if you believe GDKP is either the sole thing people buy gold for or that everyone who runs GDKP’s is buying gold you are delusional.

5 Likes

I’m still confused. Is this an admission that GDKP is a system that actively supports botting or not?

If this is the case I will gladly find a new game to play… That’s not a threat, just a fact.

its a gift and a curse

1 Like

So does using the AH, and to a much larger degree!

You’d better stop using the auction house!

Ban the auction house!

Idiot.

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYMLOSFZvXE

The fact that GDKP contributes to the demand for gold does not mean GDKP is the root of the problem. Here’s a quick way to determine the root of the problem:

If RMT existed, but GDKPs did not, RMT would still be a problem (because lots of things require gold besides GDKPs, like consumables).

If GDKPs existed, but RMT did not, there would be no problem, as GDKPs are not a problem in and of themselves.

Therefore the root of the problem is RMT.

10 Likes

What supports botting is people buying gold, not sure why that’s confusing.

2 Likes

These people don’t actually care about bots or rmt.

They are just jealous, and poor. :slight_smile:

Some people just want to hate and shake their fists at clouds, it’s easier than admitting they have no clue how to make it in this game.

1 Like

This is overly dramatic. If you wanna get to the “root” of the problem, it’s as simple as greed. Greed is the root of the problem.

I’ve already explained how this works in Post #3.

And who engages in RMT? Players do. So, the root of the problem is…who now?

The community.

And now, I welcome you to the OP’s original post at the top of the page.

And people buying gold do so so they can buy stuff in GDKPs.

Hence, GDKPs actively support bots. See Post #3

B.S.! Even with the rampant gold buying and gdkp it would take like 2-3 hours a week in DME to support raiding which is not unreasonable at all. There would be plenty of other “farms” that would work just as well but DME can be done by anyone. If you take that gold out of the system it would probably be even less. A few mongoose pots is nothing compared to 700g for a zg idol or 5-6k for a drop in naxx or AQ. The AH, in no way, supports RMT lol… that is laughable to even suggest and only shows how out of touch you are.

wow community ruins community news at 11

2 Likes

should just be repeated every 30s in an airport… it’s that obvious

No there being things to buy with gold actively supports bots. GDKP is hardly the only thing people use gold for.

Not sure why that’s confusing.

1 Like