GDKP has ruined classic's community

Not at all. But it would be a step in the right direction.

Nope, literally would not change a single thing, people would still buy gold since classic raiding and consumables are super expensive.

You’re clueless.

1 Like

No it’s the gold buyers who ruined classic and will ruin classic TBC.

1 Like

Your larger post was about GDKP runs being less common. That is what I responded to. Not sure what point you’re trying to make.

Huh??? I’ve made zero contradictions. The player’s who follow the rules shouldn’t be held responsible for where the gold comes from when trading with other players. That’s asinine.

A player has zero way of knowing if a player bought or sold gold for real monies.

I bet your solution to drunk driving would be to ban all cars on the road?

There are rules in place to deal with this issue. Those rules are being broken. Those in charge of enforcing those rules are not doing a very good job. Hold them responsible for enforcement.

And remember. The OP’s issue is he can’t fill his raid team because he feels these GDKP runs are to popular. He doesn’t care about anyone breaking the rules. He just wants to force players away from one option, so he can play his way.

3 Likes

Except GDKP’s are a perfectly legitimate way to raid that most people are not buying gold to participate in.

2 Likes

Wait, wait, wait…

Let me see that one more time…

Who is the clueless one here?

You for missing the entire point being made.

I’ll say it as simply as I can for your small brain since you cannot comprehend this fact.

Bots and gold sellers are the problem, not GDKPs.

I bet if bots and gold sellers were eliminated from the game, you would still be hating on GDKPs, because this isn’t about where the gold is coming from, this is more about you being a jealous, salty loser who hates the fact other people are doing something you can’t, and you thinking buying gear is a moral issues that you disagree with.

You just disagree with the idea of people buying gear full stop, you have no care if or where the gold comes from, you are just a jealous, sad individual,

5 Likes

hmm this might be why Skeram been seein more transfers lately lol we have no economy that deals with gold, we trade items with one another haha

I love how every other aspect of the game is corruptible but, somehow, GDKP is as pure as the driven snow. Somehow, when people are paying over 100k for items, that gold is never bought. Never. It’s always hard-earned.

2 Likes

Oh, it’s been ages since I bought anything from the AH. I mostly have to farm everything I need myself which is extremely difficult because of the botting issue.

Noone has ever claimed gold from bots doesn’t get into GDKP runs sometimes.

Just like it gets into every aspect of the game, hence why bots are the problem not any individual aspect of the game involving gold.

4 Likes

Except for the person you just quoted me quoting. Are you even paying attention to this thread?

1 Like

Did you read what I wrote? I’m sure bought gold does occasionally get used in GDKP’s. Just like it gets used in literally everything else gold is used for.

Trying to single out GDKP’s as the problem instead of bots is silly.

1 Like

When I skim these posts I see a very common theme…the broke bashing the wealthy saying life is unfair. Learn to use the market, learn to profit from the economy, level a mage and boost, herb farm, instead of whine all day. If you can’t ‘afford’ to buy raid loot, then start a group, I bet there’s 39 other players who don’t have endless pockets out there. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Boosting is also there. PvP boosting and dungeon boosting. But, like I said, you haven’t read much in this thread. In particular, Response #3. You didn’t even reply to it when I posted it to you earlier which means you’re actually not invested in anything I have to say.

This is more for folks who will read this thread. Not for you. You don’t care.

GDKP is currently the single most reliable source of income for guilds at this point in time. It’ll be the same with TBC as well, by the way. TBC will implement arenas which means people will start in on new forms of PvP boosting as well as “win-trading.”

I like GDKP. It’s bots and RMT that are the problem.

1 Like

The simple fact is there is no one to recruit anymore at any level. You can’t even find a super casual, poor quality player let along someone average or better. If you happen to be one of the lucky guilds in a sea of people jumping potential recruits they are too poor to run gdkp and as such they can’t afford consumes for guild runs. You can’t get people to do a binding run cause they are all going to gdkp runs, you can’t get anyone to do a zg, full or idol, because they are going to gdkp with 700g min bid on an idol. Naxx gdkp is clearing naxx before dedicated guilds because they have a roster of 100 people signing up to cherry pick from.

Classic is now a pay to win and Blizzard isn’t the one getting paid. It is in everyone’s best interest for them to put a stop to it.

1 Like

The reason everything is “extremely difficult” to farm is because you’re on a server with a population to large to accommodate the amount of resources generated in game.

If you think bots can survive open world farming on a PvP server you are once again proving how clueless you are to everyone.

Everything you say in this thread is you just coping with being a bad player with no gold and a defunct moral compass preventing you from doing anything in game that could potentially bettering your situation.

You have zero insight into how this game actually works and are using a myriad of excuses to why you cannot excel at this game.

“hurr i can’t find any plaguebloom in epl… must be those damn bots!”

Never mind the fact there are also 20 other players in EPL also doing laps looking for Plaguebloom, nope, must be the bots!

1 Like

/10characters

3 Likes

I see GDKP as an opportunity for me to obtain gear for off-spec that would otherwise be extremely difficult to obtain.

Not everyone who participates in GDKPs buys gold. I can’t speak for every realm, but I’m fairly certain most GDKP participants on my realm do not buy gold based on the prices I’ve seen.

Plain fact is nobody actually knows how much GDKP gold is RMT gold and so judging GDKP based on that unknown factor is kind of silly in my humble opinion. Seems more like people are just salty that they don’t know how or are unable to make the gold.

2 Likes