GDKP has ruined classic's community

And therefore, makes the system ripe for botters to take advantage.

So helping your guild mates isnā€™t enough? I bet you are a wonderful friend!

1 Like

Iā€™ve raided Ony for weeks and weeks and week just to get my guildies what they need. Ultimately thereā€™s nothing I need from Onyā€“this character is a Feral Druid and the only item thatā€™s really useful for Feral is the Neck reward from the Head turn-in.

Last week, a Rogue who is a good friend of mine and has been trying for Bloodfang Hood for a few months finally got it. Knowing I was a part of that was very rewarding!

ā€¦that isnā€™t what he said.

to keep me from leaving

But you were already leaving. Again, according to that video. Youā€™re flaking on the raids and he knows that. Heā€™s not going to just hand you what you want if you threaten to leave. He knows youā€™re not there to help the guild, youā€™re there for you and you alone.

so what youre saying is, youre better than me?

I donā€™t even know you, dude. All I know is thereā€™s two sides to your story. Iā€™m looking at both and Iā€™ve concluded youā€™re very creepily trying to justify your own selfishness and greed.

Not reading 340+ replies of people screeching at each other.

I look at it like this: no one wants to get cut off by another car, but everyone wants to get where theyā€™re going first. People in general are selfish. If they get what they want, they donā€™t tend to care how it affects those around them.

Hence the state of the planet and life and culture IRL. People want to play MMOs for an escape but still end up turning them into IRL simulations. Itā€™s just how humans work.

AKA: I donā€™t care what anyone else says and am going to give an opinion anyway.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad you got the point. :slight_smile:

I did and was inspired to not even pay attention to the rest of your post.

Iā€™m sure you understand. :rofl:

2 Likes

well its a good thing youā€™ve never done that

Honestly, most people that say this were in fact loot Goblins

Wellā€¦not much you can do about it. Even Retail has GDKPs. But because of ā€˜personal lootā€™, itā€™s morphed into ā€œbuy a raid spotā€.

most people that want to take a jab at me do it anonymously

Iā€™m gonna guess your name isnt actually Joyson.

well at least youre not selling yourself short

Hes probably ESL and couldnā€™t comprehend it correctly.

1 Like

get rid of gdkp and u also get rid of the bot problem, is a feeding cycle.

but then youā€™d prob lose 2/3 of the ā€œplayerā€ base

2 Likes