GDKP has ruined classic's community

No i’m fully aware some gold from botting gets into GDKP’s.

I just don’t pretend GDKP’s are the sole reason people buy gold.

2 Likes

No, you pretend like GDKPs aren’t hurting the community in general because you ultimately don’t care where the gold is coming from.

Know how I know this? Because when asked directly about it, you continually evaded the question he asked you. You gave a technical answer when that’s obviously not what he was asking.

You’re not even being truthful here. You said “some gold” when you have no idea what the amounts are. And you don’t care what the amounts are. You just want to get paid.

This is why the OP was exactly right about what he was saying about the community.

1 Like

Do you use the AH?

OMG. Stop. Just stop.

It’s not MY job to figure out where players get their gold from. I’m not here to police other players over every little thing they do. I’m worried about me, and what I’m doing. To hell with other people, IDC about you (sorry to say) to care what you do. As long as I’m doing what I need to do, that’s ALL that really matters.

If I suspect (keyword) something is up, I’ll write a ticket about it. Other than that, I really don’t give a flying fig, what other people are doing. It only matters what I’m doing and to ensure I follow the Rules of Blizz. Just because somebody gives me their illegal gold, doesn’t mean I’m partaking in gold buying. The problem aren’t the innocent people accepting that gold (from the player involved in gold buying).

The problem are the people buying the gold. My first instinct isn’t to assume any player giving me gold got it through illegal means. If they EXPLICITLY state so, THEN I will write up a Ticket letting Blizz know. If I really don’t know, then I really don’t know. I’d like to think players are innocent until proven guilty. Not guilty until proven innocent.

But, I guess that’s today’s culture :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I do not. I prefer to save my gold and not spend it.

You’re the mule in the transaction. Your ignorance is exactly why the system works so well.

LoL well should the AH also be banned?

Have you ever traded gold from another player?

I dunno, should it?

No, I have not traded gold from another player.

It really doesn’t matter my (or anyone’s) “ignorance”, on the matter. It’s IRRELEVANT. The only thing that matters are the people buying gold.

The innocent people (who aren’t buying gold) receiving said gold are not the problem. They didn’t create the gold nor purchased the gold, they were (merely) given the gold. They’re not CREATING the problem. The people buying gold are.

Why do you think they’re even buying gold in the first place? Because they want to outbid everyone on their GDKP run, of course! :laughing:

No, they didn’t create the problem, but they’re certainly benefiting from it.

LoL so you play as basically a solo player in the economy and you think you can have an opinion on it?

I think there are many reasons why a player would buy gold. See, gold buying has been a WoW issue, for a long time. Longer than GDKP has been. I don’t think GDKP is the SOLE reason for the gold buying market. I think it has a market for ANYONE, not just GDKPers.

It’s been used to purchase Mounts, Spells & Abilities, AH purposes, etc. GDKP is NOT the result of Gold Buying. Any player looking for an “easier” way to get gold, is the RESULT of Gold Buying.

I benefit from innocent people’s hard work that either played the AH, sold regeants, crafted items, etc., merely from them purchasing my things, from the AH. It doesn’t matter what the innocent people benefit from. The only thing that matters are the people that CREATED the problem, in the first, place. I have no idea if the person purchasing my items from the AH bought the Gold or not. That type of transaction (the AH) doesn’t even allow me that type of conversation.

What do you want me to do? Interview every person buying something from me and not believe them, when they say “no”, that they don’t buy gold? Come on, now.

2 Likes

I don’t think I can. I have an opinion and based on that opinion I’ve decided to play the game how I want to.

Besides, even if I were to have said “yes” to either question, you’d have just used that as a means of telling, “How do you know you’re not buying from bots.”

So, your entire line of questioning is basically set up to prove you right no matter how I respond. You’re dishonest.

itt: big server problems

2 Likes

Guess you shouldn’t touch any gold in classic whatsoever and ban yourswelf from using the AH because guess what, all gold in classic is tainted and the majority of items you buy from the AH is also botted and used to fund gold sales you absolute moron.

The fact you focus solely on GDKP and nothing else is all the proof I need to know your just a jealous, salty, braindead idiot.

You are just a lemming following whatever the latest clickbait video ore reddit post tells you to believe.

2 Likes

it is EVERYWHERE on LFG. Far more common that I’d EVER seen it in Vanilla. And the buyouts are outrageous!

Again, not the issue. GDKP benefits from gold buying. That’s why it’s so common.

How can you know this?

Maybe? I dunno, really. All I know is the forums and elsewhere are constantly complaining about bots and GDKP is giving people no incentive not to continually feed them money so they can continue botting.

Maybe don’t complain about something you’re actively feeding?

I’ve said the majority of GDKP’s are not involved with people buying gold. That is backed up by my personal experience.

All you have is some random youtube video, do you also believe in the flat earth and anti vaxxing?

Oh, so you watched these people farm their gold before they spent it?

Have you done so?